15 Lbs. of Babyweight GONE!!! PICS

Options
2»

Replies

• Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    You look incredible! Way to take charge of getting your body back to where you want it to be!
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    dangg you look good :)
  • MizThang
    Options
    I wish this site had a Favorites button so that I can read this at my low points which might as well be daily it seems. :wink: Thank you for sharing. It is nice to have people like you with courage and thoughtfulness to share with the rest of us and inspire us to do the same. Way to go on your achievement!!! You may have just changed someones day so much that they too will be a success.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I wish this site had a Favorites button so that I can read this at my low points which might as well be daily it seems. :wink: Thank you for sharing. It is nice to have people like you with courage and thoughtfulness to share with the rest of us and inspire us to do the same. Way to go on your achievement!!! You may have just changed someones day so much that they too will be a success.

Wow, thank you! I'm glad I could make a difference. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kcb0308
    kcb0308 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Lol. Thanks for all the encouragement you offer me on a daily basis.
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    well done
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've had a similar journey... I dance holding my two year old and chase my four year old around the park. It's taken four month to lose 14lbs, but the difference in my tummy area is fantastic. I held on to baby weight around my waist before this journey.

Congrats on your success!
  • acampbe2umd
    acampbe2umd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Well done!! I feel like you could have written my story :) I'm the same height and same pre-pregnancy weight. I had my 3rd (and final) baby in March '13 as well! Good luck with your fitness goals for 2014!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    awesome possum!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!