Turbo Fire Support Group!

Options
I am in need of people who work out to Turbo Fire or are interested in working out to Turbo Fire or something similar!

Replies

• leeann788
    leeann788 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I'm doing Chalean Extreme...same trainer and company. I think I'll do turbo fire when I'm done with CXL, but I need to finish that first. I've actually read of some people doing the hybrid of both workouts...sounds interesting.

I'd love to help motivate each other....send me a request if you're interested! :happy:
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 for turbo fire...and I love it. Its a really good workout program. Once I've finished with this, I think I will move to ChaLean Extreme. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Just got Turbo Fira and have not started yet, she said with trepidation! Do you think an old girl can do this?
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire too and I love it! I have Chalean Extreme, which I haven't done yet. I am thinking of doing a TF/CX hybrid once my 12 weeks of Turbo Fire are over.

Feel free to add me!

By the way, this may be of interest to you guys: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/10565-turbo-fire-support-group
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I just bought Turbo Fire last week along with Jillian Michaels Revolution. Right now I am not going to follow her program as I am doing Body Revolution first and supplementing it with Turbo Jam or Turbo Fire shorter workouts. Than after that I will probably do the program.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    For those who have done Chalene Extreme, Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire is there any difference and which one is better.
  • karengrice
    karengrice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just received my Turbo Fire kit and am reading the start up material. Would love some motivation buddies to keep me inspired.. Feeling determined!
  • I'm 23 in January and have a long way to go! Just bought Turbo fire for the new year, Feel free to add me anyone! Always looking for people to share the journey with!
  • Rebeccamosley86
    Rebeccamosley86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    For those who have done Chalene Extreme, Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire is there any difference and which one is better.

Yes there is a difference Chalean Extreme is mostly weight lifting I completed it in October. Turbojam is low intensity cardio like a beginner workout I have also done turbojam. Turbofire High intensity cardio and there is yoga and sculpting with resistance bands. Turbofire is my Favorite im on my 2nd round my first round I lost 28 lbs.
  • putdownthebiscuit
    putdownthebiscuit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I ordered my Turbo Fire and it will be here on Saturday and I can't wait. Please add me! I need all the accountability I can get! Happy sweating everyone!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I've completed TurboFire twice. It helped me get over huge plateaus and improved my stamina tremendously! I really need to dust it off again - and maybe add the advanced level!

You may add me if you want. Good luck!
  • SaundraM2009
    SaundraM2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I started this week. I've done Turbo Jam a few times and used to teach Turbo Kick (the live class, which I'd like to get back into. We just moved to Colorado from Michigan and I didn't workout for a few months, so I have to get back in shape AND acclimate to the altitude). Feel free to add me!
  • baristagirl7
    baristagirl7 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good luck girls! I
    turbo is one of my favorites!
    I m starting P90X3 Monday morning and super excited. Looking for some good 300 calorie breakfast ideas, 400 calorie lunch ideas
    , and 500 calorie dinner recipe ideas. 100 calorie snacks.
    Of course I c
    have some favorite things already just needing to keep it real.

Thanks in advance!
  • trock7
    trock7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am half way through my first week of Turbo Fire and it's a lot of fun!
  • mrsclarke03
    Options
    I completely my first day today! It was the starter class and I LOVE it! Struggled some with some of the kicks, but hopefully in time that takes care of itself :)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I started TurboFire on Jan 2nd. I also do TurboJam
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Started Turbo Fire today! Can't wait for tomorrow!!
  • amm8589
    amm8589 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Fire since last spring. I followed the 12-week program faithfully, then took a break during the summer months (did outdoor activities such as biking, roller blading, and long walks). and now I pick and choose my Turbo Fire workouts on a weekly basis. I LOVE Turbo Fire, especially during these cold winter months. I lost 20 pounds and have kept it off. I wouldn't be where I am today without Turbo Fire. Additionally, I do light dumbbell weights 3x/week for upper and lower body.

FYI, I'm 46 years old, 5'4", and now 110 pounds. I have bad knees, so I do the modified version (following Ally, who is to Chalean's left) and still get my heart rate in the proper zones. That's what I love about Turbo Fire, I can do a lower impact version and still get awesome results!

Good Luck!
  • baristagirl7
    baristagirl7 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good For you! That's a great accomplishment! If you ever want to change it up You'd like the new P90X3! Its sooooo fun:) Only 30 minutes and it works tons of different muscles compared to turbo!
  • Shar8210
    Options
    Hi I'm on week 2 of the TurboFire I really like her energy I have some Jillian Michaels workout dvds that I will also incorporate with it. Feel free to add me