Newbie starting again

I have not been on here for a couple of years so after having my 2nd baby in have decided to try again. Anyone who wants a weight loss buddy please feel free to add me as I sometimes think it's easier with like minded people with similar goals. I have a long way to go to target so I want to get going.

Replies

• meishi50
    meishi50 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in the same place, starting all over again. I sent a friend request and I do think other people's encouragement helps a lot!
  • thank you I've accepted :-)
  • I'm starting again too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Hi, I am just starting again as well. I just got a promise ring from my boyfriend and in about three years I have a feeling I'll be walking down the aisle, and I want to look amazing in my dress and on our honeymoon for him. Working with other people is really helpful I'm sure! Feel free to add me or I'll try to figure out how to add people :) good luck to everyone!
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome! Congrats on your baby. This is a great place to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Making friends on here will really help keep you motivated and accountable. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!