Whats Your New Years Resolution?!

Options
Hi everyone! Thank goodness for the New Year! Am I right?! I know I needed a little kick in the behind to push myself harder to lose 8 more lbs and reach my ultimate goal of 70lbs lost. I will work out daily, eat clean, and drink in moderation! What about everyone else?! LETS DO THIS :)

Kinzie

Replies

• GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Mine is to finish my 101 Things in 1001 Days list. (Kind of a resolutions list on steroids.... :bigsmile: )

http://www.dayzeroproject.com
  • kinzieplatt
    kinzieplatt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mine is to finish my 101 Things in 1001 Days list. (Kind of a resolutions list on steroids.... :bigsmile: )

http://www.dayzeroproject.com

wow thats quite a commitment! lol!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 30 pounds by my college graduation! I'd be the same weight as I was at my high school graduation. :)
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I've got 4:

1. Run 1000 miles in 2014. This works out to be about 3 miles a day - or much more likely, 20 miles a week for 50 of the next 52 weeks.
    2. Reach my goal weight before 15 June.
    3. Run a seven minute mile before the year ends.
    4. Be in bed by midnight at least 5 days a week. (Failed in 2013)
  • erinlee023
    Options
    Lose 30-50 lbs by June and maintain by living a healthy lifestyle.
    Also, more tattoos and more money.
  • AlanahCFit
    AlanahCFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I told myself I wouldn't make one but here we go:

My new years resolution is that when I trip or fall I pick myself right back up right away, I forgive myself and move on quicker than normal, I keep PUSHING towards my goals :)
  • ShannonMJ2012
    ShannonMJ2012 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My resolution was to not make resolutions but instead to just do the things I would have resolved to do. So in that spirit this year I will...in no particular order...
    1. Graduate from college
    2. Start running again
    3. Go on a great beach vacation
    4. Lose at least 50 pounds. I have 100 to go and I know I will hit plateaus along the way. I know slow and steady wins this race.
    5. Go to the gym at least 2x/week eventually building up to 4x/week.
  • Smiles519
    Smiles519 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Diet and exercise are part of my daily activity. My New Year's resolution is to go on a financial diet. I am going to cut out empty spending and frivolous purchases. I am going to track all my spending and if I don’t need it, I won’t buy it.
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Drink more water, worry less and try not to lose my keys.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    To help others with Their Fitness resolutions!

All my other Goals for this year are being developed as we speak.
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Not a New Year's resolutions, but to learn a French is on this year's to do list.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I have lots, but a MFP-related one is to not go more than 3 days without any physical activity.
  • Penie66
    Options
    Good for you! I have 53 to lose and just starting today. Let the "Old Me be Exposed in 2014!" Iv'e been missing for quite some time!
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thank goodness for the New Year! Am I right?! I know I needed a little kick in the behind to push myself harder to lose 8 more lbs and reach my ultimate goal of 70lbs lost. I will work out daily, eat clean, and drink in moderation! What about everyone else?! LETS DO THIS :)

Kinzie

What is this "eat clean" that you speak of? :huh:

And of course, since you've already lost 62 pounds, I'm sure you know that working out daiy, eating soap and drinking in moderation aren't the keys to weight loss, creating a calorie deficit is. I'm sure you know that, but the newbies might not, so I wanted to make sure it's out there.

My New Year's resolution is to be nice, sweet, and kind toward everyone I meet. I like to set impossible goals, and then just discard them.