Looking for new friends 2014

Options
Hi, I'm looking for new friends for support and to support for this new year of 2014.
I've been fighting with my weight for a long time now, always up and down on the scales. I do ok for abit then wonder off the diet and put all my weight back on and back to square one! But this year Im making a commitment and a commitment I gunna keep. So feel free to add me :-)

Replies

• sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • Mattyfit2014
    Mattyfit2014 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks and added :-)
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Making friends on here is a great way to keep you accountable and motivated. I love to support fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • meishi50
    meishi50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have sent a friend request. I've struggled for a long time too and need all the support I can get as well.
  • Penie66
    Options
    Began today for the 50th. time! Always fall back into old habits and it's not getting any easier at age 47! I can lose, but the key is learning to stick with the healthy changes. I need support like a sponge sucks in water! HELP, help, and help!
  • Cloudy_36
    Options
    I'll send along a friend request, always good to have more people to keep me motivated and hopefully I can motivate them too!