I need to lose half of myself

Options
Well, maybe that is a bit of an overstatement but I really would like to get fit and healthier. I joined this site over a year ago and didn't really participate. Now I realize if I am to be successful I have to DO IT! I would appreciate any one out there who would like to team up with me, especially if you have more than 50 lbs to lose. I am in it for the long haul. Good luck everyone!
Hugs,
Glo

Replies

• akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I need to lose at least 1/3 of me so I'll ad you.
  • walzllw
    walzllw Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    FR sent. I have over 50 to go!
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I will have lost over 50lbs by the time I am done with this. I love to support fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey. I've lost over 60 lbs this year...Looking to lose 70 more.
  • bellepiff
    Options
    I need to lose just over half of my current weight- so I'll be around for a while :)
  • CateMarmonti
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I have a facebook group that is all women it focuses on fitness/clean eating/losing weight etc. If any of you are interested in joining you can find me on Facebook! I have been on a fitness track since Sept and still going strong!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I started out at 315 pounds on July 1, and I've lost 50 pounds,
    happily, and hunger-free.
    I want to lose at least 100 more by this time next year.
    I'm sending you a friend request.
  • sdwilliams018
    sdwilliams018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I've been on MyFitnessPal for a while however I never participated in the forums and am looking forward to encouraging others and being encouraged as well. I do not have a set amount of weight that I want to lose, I just want to be able to control my asthma and hypertension, in addition to lowering my body fat percentage. I wish you all the BEST!!
  • Bree1255
    Bree1255 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You all can add me too! I have about 80 more to lose....