What a difference 2 years make!

Options
I had to post this photo. November 2011, the first photo was taken. I was 8 months pregnant at the time and I used it as an excuse to eat everything I wanted - I loved cupcakes and chocolate especially. I didnt realise that my face and arms and legs were all catching up to my very round belly! My mum took this photo on my birthday. 2 years later and 32 years old, I was looking through the old photos and came across it, I got my hubby to take a comparison one just to see If I had changed any (Im really bad for not realising how far I have come) I weigh 4 1/2stone (63lbs) less in the second photo

2hs9oqs.jpg

ezo9ow.jpg

I lost weight mainly by exercising to start with and the diet eventually followed. I learned that you cannot out-exercise a bad diet!! I started running with C25K and I now run regularly 25 miles a week and love it!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!