Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Does anybody have this workout??? I am going to start it again tonight and would like somebody to "do" it with me :D If you have it and want to start doing I can start a group for us :)

Replies

• mcl916
    mcl916 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and I love it!!! I have done 30 day shred (well I started it, didn't finish it) and I like this so much better. I like that my muscles get a chance to recover and I like that there are different workouts. I'd love to join a group if you start one :-)
  • mystical0217
    mystical0217 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I should b getting mine on the 8th. Would love to join a grouo.
  • AmberOnFire89
    Options
    me and my sister started it on the 1st..... we are on day 4 of the workout schedule and I am so sore..... the more motivation and support the better. Feel free to add me. My sister is mrsphil09 so you can add her too! its challenging but doable
  • marcellara
    marcellara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amber, I have started it a few times and have never gotten through the first set! I love her workouts so much! I added you and look forward to watching your journey with this program and hopefully we can motivate eachother as well! Good LUCK and I will keep you updated on my progress :) I see the other post you commented on as well as me from angies001 on the challenge group so if she sets one up I will "see" you in there :)
  • lauraintenley
    Options
    I just completed work out one, week one about 30 minutes ago. I'd love to join your group. This is the third time I've tried to do this. Third times the charm? Yes!