Just Joined and Looking to Meet People

Options
Hi, My name is Lynn and I am hoping to lose about 40 pounds by June of next year. I need all the motivation I can get and want to help motivate others so we can travel this journey together to success!!

I struggle with food temptations horribly, mainly sweets, and I work a lot of hours and do not fit in exercise. I have 4 children to manage as well, so life is very hectic but I need to be in my best shape to have fun with my kids and take care of myself!

My oldest daughter graduates high school in June and how cool is it that her and her friends want me to come to beach week with them! WOW, I feel so honored and its a big motivator on its own, but somehow, I still fall back to the sweets thinking i have plenty of time. Not true, I dont want to just lose the weight quick, I want this to be a loss I keep off for good.. The trip is just a jumpstart to get me there.

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Replies

• briannagolden
    Options
    Sounds like you have the determination to get where you want and need to be. With MFP you will now have the most awesome ENCOURAGEMENT to get you there. You are not doing this alone. We are all here for our own reasons but they all come back to needing and wanting to be healthy and happy in our lives. Glad you are here!!! Add me if you like. briannagolden@gmail.com
    :flowerforyou: Bri
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is great!
  • marniehodges
    Options
    Just added you as a friend! Welcome-you've come to the absolutely right place if you want help to succeed!
  • marniehodges
    Options
    Just added you as a friend! Welcome-you've come to the absolutely right place if you want help to succeed!
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jeni0071
    Jeni0071 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new myself! I'm looking to lose weight and hopefully be one of those people that get "addicted" to exercise! LOL!! :)
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Friend request sent!!!!