Whoa! My face was thick?

Options
Scorpiomom222
Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
Okay. I'm not huge, but I'm no skinny minnie. But, I was looking at August pics of my face and my face now, after just under 2 months of doing this. And found one of how thick my face was, even though I hadn't noticed it at the time.
Picture14-1.jpg

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    WOW your face certainly does look alot thinner. glad to see your hard work paying off
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Great job girlie! I love your results! I can't wait til I can post some before/after pics!
  • caribeals
    caribeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you look great! (not that youdidn't before! lol) thats the first thing i noticed myself. my jaw/cheeks. keep it up the good work!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Great job girlie! I love your results! I can't wait til I can post some before/after pics!

Do it anytime you notice something different! I do, and it might be annoying to others, but I'm proud of it, so BLAH! lol
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Great job!

It's all about the little successes...they definitely add up girl!

Great job!!

-Chancy
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Skinny!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Yup, looking good!!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You actually notice your EYES more - GREAT job!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    It's all about the little successes for me and the instant gratification. lol I'm not patient enough to wait until I'm halfway there or all the way finished to post anything. haha

Thanks, everyone. It means alot. :bigsmile:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    you look great. Also :laugh: :laugh: at ur Project MILF ticker, awesome.
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i do see a difference too! keep up all the hard work, you are doing so well:)
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Okay. I'm not huge, but I'm no skinny minnie. But, I was looking at August pics of my face and my face now, after just under 2 months of doing this. And found one of how thick my face was, even though I hadn't noticed it at the time.
    Picture14-1.jpg

Yes, it does look slimmer. That is the one thing about weightloss that has always amazed me, how different people look in their faces, after they have lose some weight!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    you look great. Also :laugh: :laugh: at ur Project MILF ticker, awesome.

haha Thanks. It needed to feel like it was some sort of special ops mission. lol TOP SECRET!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Thanks, everybody. I love this site so much. Alot of people are like, where do you get the motivation? I'm so jealous! Well, you just do it, like Nike used to say. Just do it: that's the only way it's gonna get done! I believe in all of you! I'll write on your wall after my run, Maroon58!!!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    You look lovely!

My face chub was the first to go. Lol
  • tessb84
    tessb84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look great. when I look in the mirror I don't think my face looks that thick, then I see a picture of myself and barely recognize me.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    You look great. when I look in the mirror I don't think my face looks that thick, then I see a picture of myself and barely recognize me.

Thanks. I can't even believe that people met me when I looked like that. It's so weird. I'm glad I took action when I did.
  • Fineforlife
    Options
    You look great.
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Well done ... and yeah huge difference. In fact it was a picture of myself that caused me to weigh myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!