Creamer for coffee?

Options
I have to have my coffee in the morning, and I like it light and sweet. I now use Stevia, but also use International Creamer of some kind as well. What do you use to lighten your coffee?

Replies

• seashell709
    seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i enjoy the natural bliss coffee creamers. they dont have all the bad stuff in them. :smile:
  • GOINSTD12
    GOINSTD12 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I use the Sam's club Daily Chef Rich & Creamy Non-Dairy Creamer (cholesterol & Lactose free) which is 10 calories per tsp and 1 g fat, 1 gm carb. Then I journal it.
  • docsharon
    docsharon Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I use fat free 1/2 and 1/2 by Land O Lakes. The fat free version is 15 calories per 2 tablespoons. Land O Lakes also makes a low fat version which I believe is 25 calories per 2 tablespoons. Skim Plus makes a similar product.
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    i just use sugar free pumpkin spice or french vanilla...but i like the sugar free the best it has the least amount of cals
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Coffee mate and splenda.
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Espresso with unsweetened almond milk :)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Half and half....:heart:
  • momtoeric
    momtoeric Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    thanks!!!!!!! so many options I never knew about :) I am also trying to cut out as much processed junk. Would you think the natural bliss or regular half and half would be best?
  • fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I do full fat 35% cream....yummers!
  • supaflyrobby
    Options
    I just drink it black. I can find better things to waste calories on.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Truvia and 1% milk
  • Shannon_PAC
    Options
    thanks!!!!!!! so many options I never knew about :) I am also trying to cut out as much processed junk. Would you think the natural bliss or regular half and half would be best?

I've used both. Personally, I like doing half and half by itself. I find the natural bliss really yummy, but sometimes too sweet, especially if I want to drink it with a biscotti and want a stronger flavor of coffee to come through. The natural bliss is good, but you really can't control how sweet it is. I just use half and half and then a little raw sugar.
  • vmr2811
    vmr2811 Posts: 36
    Options
    There are few things that I refuse to budge on and my coffee creamer is one! 2 tbsp every morning of Coffee Mate Vanilla Caramel--70 calories and I enjoy every sip :)
  • gwicks54
    gwicks54 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened almond milk.
  • jeedsjds13
    jeedsjds13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I adore adding some of my GNC Swiss chocolate protein drink. Yummy mocha lol!
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    2 splenda and a dash (2 or 3 teaspoons) of 1% milk for me.
  • faithsimmons526
    faithsimmons526 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I tried stevia, just not crazy about it. Sugar is not an option because I hate the taste, but like my coffee sweet too ... so Sugar Twin, a cyclamate, is my go-to sweetener. My favorite creamer is 1 tablespoon of International Delight Hazelnut, though 2% milk will do in a pinch.
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I drink mine black. It took some adjustment, but as I tell my boys, try it. It'll put hairs on your chest!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Heavy whipping cream. Keeps my blood sugar stable and I can last until my 14 hour IF fasting window is over.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    International Creamer in Cold Stone Creamery Sweet Cream and French Vanilla. I always do 1 tsp of Folgers Coffee and 2 tablespoons of liquid creamer, no sugar.