Salad Dressing

Options
2»

Replies

• defygravity
    defygravity Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This may sound strange, but I use a combination of 10 sprays of wishbone ranch salad spritzers (1 calorie per spray) and a little bit of Frank's Red Hot sauce (0 calories). It adds a lot of flavor and still tastes like i'm having ranch dressing!
  • bfaith7
    Options
    I have to third the Bolthouse Farms yogurt dressings. I LOVE thousand island and the one they make is so yummy. Way better than most dressings. They only have 70 calories for 2 tablespoons.
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love Nature's Own Ginger dressing, but it's got a lot of sodium in it. I also love the house dressing at Mikatas (a hibachi grill), it's like a lighter French. Not low fat light, but thinner. I like a thin dressing on my salads that gets mixed in really well. If I'm eating veggies like carrot sticks, cucumber or something I will have a little bit of Ranch with it though.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    i used to put ranch dressing on everything. yet lately i have been using strawberry poppy-seed dressing it is delicious
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Ranch, yuck! I LOVE seasme asain dressing.
  • j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    there's a brand called "walden farms" that I recently got at walmart. They have CALORIE FREE dressings!!! Ranch, Creamy Bacon, and Bleu Cheese---and they all TASTE AMAZING!!!! they don't have that weird "light" after taste!! I'm hooked!!!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    there's a brand called "walden farms" that I recently got at walmart. They have CALORIE FREE dressings!!! Ranch, Creamy Bacon, and Bleu Cheese---and they all TASTE AMAZING!!!! they don't have that weird "light" after taste!! I'm hooked!!!

I second this- these are DELICIOUS. They're good on baked potatoes, and mix in with scrambled eggs on an English Muffin for a great breakfast
    BTW. Giant Eagle sells them too, and they have RANCH Too.
  • maddiecrist123
    Options
    I try to use olive oil and balsamic vinegar as much as I can, but I also love ranch and Goddess dressing. the tahini in goddess dressing makes it really delicious :)