AnYone want to join the Beginner Fitness Blender Challenge?

Options
I am new here, and I am doing a eight-week fitness blender fat burner challenge. All of the videos are free on you tube, and so it the layout of the workout plan. In the past, I tried it and loved it, did it to prepare for my trip to Jamaica.
If you are interest add me as a friend and put fitness-blender in the message.

Replies

• Samone403
    Samone403 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in the beginner fitness blender challenge
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I love fitnessblender but have never actually bought the ebook for their challenges. I know they are super cheap though and I love how they share their stuff for free! What does the beginner challenge consist of? Thanks and good luck on your challenge.
  • yes I would love to do it......this weight has to come off!
  • thebeautybeneath
    thebeautybeneath Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in joining:laugh: :smile:

The challenge begins this week ( today- until Sunday), the more people the merrier. We can discuss how the program is working for us, also supporting each other.

Anyone can join!

All of the videos are free on you tube, and you can download the workout plan for free here: upload.3ode.net/files/61847.pdf

Please take the time to skim over it, and go to you tube to see if this would be good for you.

I would like for everyone to take before pic, and after at the eight week mark.

Good Luck!

ps. I am new at this as well...an average woman working toward a healthier lifestyle!!‎
  • thebeautybeneath
    thebeautybeneath Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So far we have 7 folks!!!! Anymore takers?
  • MomtoTRRK
    Options
    hi :).
    i would love to join. i would be a few days off from you as i already started the challenge on monday. but i would still love to join.
  • drewthe86
    Options
    I discovered the 8 week fat loss challenge by Fitness Blender about a week ago I got up until Workout plan #7 But over the course
    of the last couple day I kinda just took a break. I would to love start it again and join you guys! :) I think it would be nice to support one another & share our progress.
  • ChikFitness
    ChikFitness Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'd like to join on this challenge if its not too late!
  • yalitza88
    Options
    I would like to take part in the challenge. Can you give me some more details?:smile::smile:
  • gazbegum
    Options
    Me too! Have got their 8 week weight loss programme.
  • hereicome150
    Options
    I would like to join!! :happy: