I'm gonna make it this time!

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm Tim. I'm not new to the whole weight loss thing I've done it before but then gained it all back and then some. I've struggled with weight ever since I started driving. I've lost 35 lbs since sometime in August. I thought I would join this as another way to help me achieve my goal. I'm currently 240 and working my way to 160. I'm hoping to reach my goal by early summer. Weight has been a big issue with me. I've done well before with losing but always seemed to fall of the wagon. I hope this site helps me reach my goal and to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I look forward to meeting people and to have a support group in helping us reach our goals.

Replies

• ginnyroxx
    Options
    hey! i'm gonna make it this time, too! i promise to help you if you help me, too! :)

welcome to MFP :smile:
  • TIMSTDI
    Options
    Thanks! I'll be more then happy too.
  • ninjasgirl
    Options
    you can do this...I need to tell my self this as well....Im tired of being on the roller coaster up and downs....Ive lost lil over 80 pounds and have found 26 of those pounds again...laid off for the past 4 months and I know it's because I am not moving around as much as I used to and have more time to eat lol.....i promise to keep you motivated if you can keep me motivated :)