Options
    wow!!! you look great!! congrats!!!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I want to see...stupid work! :grumble:
  • mixmistress508
    Options
    I totally understand about before pictures...I don't know if I have any from when I was at my heaviest...but look at the difference. I have to tell you that you look fabulous! Great job and keep it up!!
  • crystalroy
    crystalroy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    congrats :), you look awesome!
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastical! Now I want to run into the bathroom and take pictures of my big ol' butt so I can see how far I'm going to come! Thanks for sharing!
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look ahhhhmaazzzing! Good job I seriously cant wait to post before and after pictures. When I get to 200 I will post. I took pictures of myself in the mirror with a tank top on not so hot but I know it will be eventually.
  • BughaBear
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • rymattsmom
    rymattsmom Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You go sexy momma!

Must feel great! You go girl!

And keep those size 10's, looks like you may need them sometime soon girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very inspirational............
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! You looked very pretty before but now you look beautiful!

it seems to me that you've lost more than 48lbs...that looks like 60 lbs lost to me. Good for you, keep it up!!
  • Papucho
    Papucho Posts: 138
    Options
    Wow, obviously you've always been beautiful regardless of weight, but the photos definately show how much effort and discipline you've put into your weight loss. You started out beautiful, and have only gotten more beautiful.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much for the kind words! :heart:
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    Great job Lina!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    You were already gorgeous but you look even more beautiful now. Congrats!
  • finally1415
    finally1415 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are doing very well and thank you so much for the cartoon...it is just what I needed to see.:happy:
  • freightdiva
    freightdiva Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just my opinion but your were beautiful before and beautiful now ! You couldn't see it but others I am sure did. Congrats on making you healthier!
  • kweingust
    Options
    Congratulations! How inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!