30 day challenge

Options
So I really want to do a 30day challenge of some sort but feel if doing it alone I will easily quit! Just wondering if any others want to join me in doing the 30day shred starting next Tuesday? I have started a completely new profile as couldn't bare seeing the weight I had re gained after working so hard to lose it ( damn you christmas ) so feel free to add me :)

Replies

• kelseyjsnyder
    kelseyjsnyder Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about doing the 30 day shred in February. I have to see if i can find it again as we recently rearranged like our whole house. This month my goals are to do the following everyday:
    Drink atleast 8 glasses of water (64 oz)
    Fill my food and exersize diary in everyday
    spend atleast 20 minutes a day on my stationary bike

I also have decided to do Couch 2 5K when it gets warmer (maybe march and april or april and may)

I plan to have atleast 3 goals each month whether they be financial goals, fitness goals, spiritual goals, etc. I feel if I have a goal in mind then i will be more likely to reach it!
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I Deffinatly need to add drinking more water to my list of goals!
    I also need to relocate my DVD however mine is just due to it being pushed to the back of the cuboard???? I did manage to stick to it last time and was very pleased with the results I achieved in such a short period of time! However as soon as my menstrual cycle kicked in I kinda went all couch potato ????
  • vlfreestone
    vlfreestone Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! What do you have in mind?

I also need to relocate my Davina Exercise DVD and have never stuck to it! I need a kick up the couch potato *kitten*!!

Im great at motivating and hopefully help in that way as well as hoping to make you laugh with the antics that I get up to trying to lose weight. Im also looking for friends on here to motivate me because, as you said Kaylee, my menstrual cycle takes over - out goes my mind and in comes the Jar of Nutella and a dessert sized spoon! I need words of wisdom to get me through those few days! lol
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'd love to try this challenge! I started the 30 DS in August and was seeing results...I made it to day 4 of level 3, but I just couldn't stick to it at the end. Having support would be awesome :) Are you thinking of doing it straight for 30 days or incorporating rest days?
  • OJLight
    OJLight Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i will do it too :-) I like JM workouts ! do you want to start a group ?
  • Miss_james1990
    Options
    I would really like to do the 30 day shred! As I know it does give amazing results in such a short period of time and If any of you are like me then you'll need to see results fast to keep you inspired! I'm very open to suggestions, if people think a break every so often will help them to stick at it then I am game ( although if some people think they can soldier on without breaking, feel free ) . I also understand this DVD doesn't always how results on the scales so I think a more suitable way would be a tape measure? ( massive cringe at that thought ???? ) . I did see on another thread about using spreadsheets to track progress and I think that's a great idea!!

Link for the DVD
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B002RNOS2Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1388757739&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty good with spreadsheets...but I don't have the foggiest idea as to how to start a group or attached files on here. Sorry!
  • Miss_james1990
    Options
    I think I can start a group! I believe google have some form of creating a document that everyone must require a password to access! Which may be suitable for our needs :) I will double check x