Female. 20s. 5'5"

Options
Hi all.
So yeah. I'm 26. 5'5" and want to lose 20 lbs.
need supportive girls who will do anything to drop the weight and are great cheer leaders.

Replies

• Mom2libras
    Options
    Hi im 23 and 5'1 1/2 lol the 1/2 counts to me.. i usually say 5'2 im am willing to do anything to drop 20. I'd like to help cheer you on to get u -20 and then ill continue on my weight loss goal.
  • Mamastark12
    Mamastark12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I was here for awhile, but then lost touch and am back again! I am 24, and looking to lose 45 pounds, for now. I am a stay at home mom, student and wife and am ready to take back my life. Looking for motivated friends, and ones with similar goals!
  • maostrom
    maostrom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22, 5'4 looking to lose 55lb from a starting weight of 187 lb
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I'll be 25 in a few days and I'm working to lose 40 pounds, maybe more. Please feel free to add me. I log daily and cheer people on whenever I can.
  • Tffanie4712
    Options
    25 years old 5'5 I have 10 more pounds to go(g.w 135) and I know what you mean by anything cause I basically tried everything and i know what works!!!!!
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Just turned 24 and I'm 5'5"! Looking to get down to 150 (sw: 178), then go from there. I do Stronglifts though so might not need to lose more after that.
  • dreamoffatt
    Options
    Hi there. I am 5'6 hoping to drop 20 pounds, and I am 22. I am new here and also looking for some supportive pals. I'll send you a request.
  • leannemarieb11
    Options
    I'm 5"5 and 22 years old. Looking to loose about 20 lbs myself with a goal weight of about 120. Looking for some great supportive weight loss friends with similar goals! Feel free to add me!
  • baobeibunny
    baobeibunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 22 and 5'5". I'm looking to lose 15-20 pounds to get to my goal weight of 110. I was close to my goal earlier last year but gained most of the weight back. I'm determined to stay on track this year though! Feel free to add me :)
  • earmuff111
    earmuff111 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27 and have about 30 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me :)