Winter NSV

Options
Being able to wear long underwear under my jeans and not feel like an overstuffed sausage !

Replies

• bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Isn't that an awesome feeling!!!!! (Not feeling like a sausage)
  • bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Isn't that an awesome feeling!!!!! (Not feeling like a sausage)
  • Slaintegrl
    Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I was just going to pont the same NSV! You beat me to the punch. But I can add something to my NSV - I was not only able to wear the longjohns, I was actually able to buy some that fit and didn't have to get them at the "big lady" store!!!!!
  • ideang
    ideang Posts: 95
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That is a great feeling!!
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Oh, that cracks me up! But I can certainly relate. : )
  • SarahIluvatariel
    SarahIluvatariel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I concur. I actually bought a down puffer coat, this winter - when I've resisted in previous years, because I knew they only make you look bigger. Now, I look smaller than I used to look even when I'm wearing my new coat! Yay! :)
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    That's my NSV today, too! I have my "fat pants" on and they are still loose with long johns underneath!

Congrats! It's an awesome feeling!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Where I live there's not really a need to do that (for me anyway) but that is a cool NSV! I know I am enjoying layers for the first time ever. I used to feel like a stuffed sausage wearing a thin tank or top under a sweater or shirt and it's nice to be able to layer!!
  • Braydensmommy415
    Braydensmommy415 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bought my first pair of straight leg jeans so I could wear my Uggs on the outside of my jeans instead of wearing the bootcut jeans over them. So fun reading all these victories by everyone!! Have a great day all and feel free to add me if you are looking for support, I would love the additional support as well!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Love it!! I was just thinknig this morning that I should buy some long johns for days like this and they would definitely fit under my jeans without cutting off any circulation now. :)

My winter NSV is that I needed to buy a new coat this year. My old had gotten big enough on me that it was allowing the wind to blow right up my back! Brrrrr Glad I found a new one before this crazy cold snap set in!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!