Looking for friends to motivate me & vice versa!

Options
This is my THIRD time trying to lose weight but this time, I am 100% more confident and happy with myself. I really think that I can do this but I would like some friends on here to help motivate me and of course, I shall motivate them in return!
Feel free to add me. :)

Replies

• noodle412
    noodle412 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll add you... I'm in the same boat. After avoiding logging anything for the holidays, I could use some motivation to get myself back on track!
  • KelsieKZ
    KelsieKZ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have had troubles in the past staying motivated as well, but I am trying to hit it hard. I couple of my cousins and I are trying to keep each other motivated. It helps to text each other each day, but would love a friend on myfitnesspal as well!

I will add you! Always helps to see a comment every once in awhile to keep you going! :)

Good luck!
  • River83
    River83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am willing to motivate any one in need if you would like. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I got kinda lazy and also didn't eat too well around Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am trying to exercise at least 6 days a week and stay away from any snack food the bf brings into the home. It has been really hard to stay motivated.

Feel free to add me. I could really use some motivation and will try to motivate you as well.
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the UK & I'm always happy to receive friend requests.... I'm usually about every day, although time vary due to my job, so add me I we'll all crack this weight together xXx
  • Dr0p15
    Dr0p15 Posts: 4
    Options
    We are doing 'Biggest Loser' at work- $10 buy-in; winner takes all; highest percentage of weight-loss. Last time we did this the pot was $300. That motivated me- it was my 'new clothes' money.
  • ccshopsalot
    Options
    I'm always happy to take friend requests as long as the motivation goes both ways :).. I'm on day 242 and feel so much better than I did in May! It's all about consistency and being accountable to ourselves. I love to help others on this journey to healthy!
  • cstod74
    cstod74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there back at this year. I did really well last year and kinda of quite doing it so much as the fall came. I reset my weight loss to my actual now and pushing forward! All my friends have dropped off, so I am looking for new support! Add me and I will add you! Here is to a New Year!
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    feel free to add if you'd like. I'm picky about my friends but that's because the ones I let in I really give them everything. I love your attitude and I think you're going to do great :-)
  • marcelak74
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I need friends on MFP that will help me stay motivated and that want to receive miti ation back!!