Requesting Friends and Blog readers!

Options
Hi All! I am a 29 year old female and weighs way more than she should. I was chubby for most of my childhood, fat during my adolescence, and now obese as an adult.
If you have time I would love to add some friends and have people check out my blog posts through myfitnesspal. I believe this will help keep me accountable and provide the motivation to make this time for real. I have used myfitnesspal on and off SEVERAL times. However, I didn't try to participate in the wonderful community, figuring being social was not for me. Now I realize I **need** you guys.
If you can add me that would be fantastic. I look forward to spending 2014 with you guys!

Replies

• sargirl1973
    Options
    Hi there! Let's make 2014 the year we DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck :-)
    Caroline x
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends on here! We can support eachother in this ... add me :)
  • angelhecker
    Options
    My Name is Ang, I'm a 38 year old female trying to get in the best shape of my 30's before they are gone:sad: i was doing very well last year but lost my way in late July and haven't been able to pick myself up and keep going. Its a new year and I'm totally ready to start this fabulous process once again. I'm very motivated and I'm very motivational as well. When I'm ready to work, I do just that. Looking for like minded folk to join me and help me stay excited. Sometimes those who don't work out and eat healthy cannot relate well to my passion for health and wellness so I tend to blabber and can turn friends off. This is a focused site where I can blog and be myself!
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Im 32 from PA, I stay active on this site. If you need a little motivation feel free to add me.
  • sbsmutoni
    sbsmutoni Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need a team too....let's work at it together!
  • Jenn2385
    Jenn2385 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I will be 29 this month. Almost a year ago I started Nutrisystem and since then have lost 64 pounds. I still have a lot to go but I am going! Congrats on making the choice to get healthy.

Feel free to check out my personal blogs

Thisismymommyjourney23.blogspot.com
    Thisismyjourney23.blogspot.com
  • JSDCrimson
    JSDCrimson Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I am super excited. Thank you very much for the support you are offering to a random person. It means a whole lot. I look forward to this now!
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Pick me! We'll do it together :smile:
  • JSDCrimson
    JSDCrimson Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am so glad to be doing this with y'all! (yes, I am Southern)
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    -waves- :)

You sound like my twin, imma add you =]
  • MaryMBacon
    MaryMBacon Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I blog to and I read and vote on blogs, please add me especially if you enjoy reading/commenting and voting on blogs I write these to support the people who read them ~ would love for that to be a lot of people
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Brandi! I'm on here A LOT! Feel free to add me! I'm a blogger! I love to motivate and be motivated! 2014 is going to be a good year!!
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me.

I'm on everyday and try to support and help as much as I can