looking for motivation!

Options
HI! Im needing help!! Looking for friends to help motivate me and keep me accountable. I have about 80lbs id like to lose, but im focusing on 10 at a time!! I'm 37 yrs old female!!

Replies

• sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Good Luck .. feel free to add me :)
  • TamJohn2011
    TamJohn2011 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 80 too!
  • jessclaybrook
    jessclaybrook Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm a coach and can help in this department but I'm also still on my journey like you! Hit me and we can be accountability partners! Any push is always welcome in my opinion ;)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 100+ in the past year and have another 30 to go.
  • aKaymorena88
    aKaymorena88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Im definitely motivated! I lost 35 lbs and have 30 more to go this 2014. My diary is always open (:
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    HI! Im needing help!! Looking for friends to help motivate me and keep me accountable. I have about 80lbs id like to lose, but im focusing on 10 at a time!! I'm 37 yrs old female!!

Count me in! Let's do it!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Look to yourself for motivation. Look to others for inspiration. All the inspiring in the world won't matter if you're not motivated yourself to get it done. And if no one friends you, real motivation will still supercede setbacks and obstacles.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • dianaisablonde
    Options
    Add me! I'm just starting out, but so far on the right track!
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Im there, add me I could use the help too!
  • herecomestrouble
    herecomestrouble Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me, too :)