Chicken wing in a sling!

Options
Haha... Made you look..

I will say though,

It's amazing what a bra can do when it actually FITS!! lol.... I've lost 10 pounds and now my bras fit better! haha!! Hello girls!

Replies

• Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i saw this...got excited since i love chicken...

and then read it and busted out laughing cuz your pic is next to you sayin haha made ya look...wow i think im tired ....must...go...to...bed...lmao
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I HATE HATE HATE bra shopping..before the weight loss I could hardly find a bra that fit right... 44, over flowing D on one side and a full C on the other.... now with 70lbs lost, I thought it would be so much easier, NOPE went on Monday..36...one side is a full B and the other is a full C..do they even make bras that fit two different sizes..I just wear sports bras all the time
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I HATE HATE HATE bra shopping..before the weight loss I could hardly find a bra that fit right... 44, over flowing D on one side and a full C on the other.... now with 70lbs lost, I thought it would be so much easier, NOPE went on Monday..36...one side is a full B and the other is a full C..do they even make bras that fit two different sizes..I just wear sports bras all the time

Sure they make bras that fit two different sizes. Haven't you heard of toilet paper? :tongue:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    JOYCE! That would be such a great idea!!! I'm the same as you....but I have noticed a difference in the whole "droopy" department since starting a pushup challenge on the site. But I'm bummed that the girls are still mismatched as far as size goes. Always annoying to go bra shopping though I do love not being as full up top! :o)
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    I've always had slightly mismatched "girls" so I guess I've stopped minding. But I've noticed with my current bras that there's no more back fat hanging out around the band...smooth!! WOOHOO!

Next goal -- get back to a C.
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I don't even think they make bras small enough for my boobs! Why is it they are the first thing to disappear? I was a B cup when younger, went up to an E cup when breast feeding and now they are just about an A cup - and thats just skin :-(
  • sspalding
    sspalding Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yep me and food I will always look. Nice way to start my day with a laugh.
  • vaavamom1
    vaavamom1 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Haha... Made you look..

I will say though,

It's amazing what a bra can do when it actually FITS!! lol.... I've lost 10 pounds and now my bras fit better! haha!! Hello girls!

U sure caught my attn......
    made me laugh :laugh:
  • pcw52
    pcw52 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are correct and it does make a difference. You have not lived until you go bra shopping for a 91 year old lady. That is what I did today. You can have nightmares over this stuff. Weel, we found one that fit and she is happy.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    My fave exercise bra sprung metal today. I'm gutted! Never had such a soft, perfect fitting, non jiggly bra and now it digs me in the ribs!! :grumble:

Actually girls, when you think about it, bra's aren't very well made on the whole. Or is it breasts that are not well made :laugh:

To OP - congrats on yours fitting properly :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!