2013 was a beast... but so was I! (one year with pic)

Options

Replies

• katiemn
    katiemn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm the same height so it always helps to see others do so great!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOU, GIRL! You are AWESOME!
  • InkedMommy2013
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • AmberE1008
    AmberE1008 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing! Hard work pays off!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You did an awesome job with weight loss and fitness in 2013.
    May 2014 make all your fitness wishes come true!
  • shelbyjane2007
    shelbyjane2007 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!!
  • schenzy
    schenzy Posts: 19
    Options
    Awesome Job! Love to see success stories. :)
  • kathrynbennett5
    kathrynbennett5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am just starting out and have a 30lb. weight loss goal. This is a big motivator for me!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • alicebot
    alicebot Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful story, Congrats! I am adding you. I am also 5'3, started at 159(my heaviest) and currently at 139. I could use your advice and motivation!

Congrats once again, very happy for you!
  • mrsbiscuit
    Options
    Wow, you look great! You did well this year :D
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! Fantastic job!!! You must feel amazing, 'cause you sure look it! :drinker:
  • kaitlinerindoty
    kaitlinerindoty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful story, Congrats! I am adding you. I am also 5'3, started at 159(my heaviest) and currently at 139. I could use your advice and motivation!

Congrats once again, very happy for you!

Great! Always looking for fit-friends :)
  • kaitlinerindoty
    Options
    Way to go! I am just starting out and have a 30lb. weight loss goal. This is a big motivator for me!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks and good luck! Slow and steady :)
  • MichiganFern
    Options
    What an insipiring story, thanks for sharing and helping to keep me motivated!
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm also a fan of Les mills! Have yet to try body attack
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my ultimate goal is to be 130. Thank you for sharing that you net anywhere between 1400 -1600 calories because one thing I've struggled with is the 1200 goal. I stick to it for about three days, then quit because I'm starving. I already run and walk quit a bit. The last frontier for me is overcoming my eating. I appreciate your story. It's encouraging.
  • kaitlinerindoty
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my ultimate goal is to be 130. Thank you for sharing that you net anywhere between 1400 -1600 calories because one thing I've struggled with is the 1200 goal. I stick to it for about three days, then quit because I'm starving. I already run and walk quit a bit. The last frontier for me is overcoming my eating. I appreciate your story. It's encouraging.

I've actually had more success eating a bit more (there's a lot on these forums on eating more to weigh less). Try it for a couple weeks and see how it feels :)
  • a057085
    a057085 Posts: 14
    Options
    wow! congrats you look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!