Is this allright?

Options
2»

Replies

• davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    OP, use the MFP macros - protein, carb , fats vits etc and try and hit these. It doesn't really matter what you eat as long as you get close to these :-) Good luck
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the answer.
    I don't have the time to measure my food. In spite of doing that I allways overcount the calories... Like, sometimes I know that what I ate is like 20 grams ( 0.044 lb I think) but I put 100 grams (0.22 lb) and I put less on the calories burned in workouts.

Before starting to do this I used to eat something like this:

Breakfast - 3/4 portions of cereals (about 615 cal)
    Lunch - No salad, half plate with rice, and the other half with meat and then I would eat that all again.
    Snack - Like breakfast
    Dinner - Like lunch

And I would never exercise.
    So I hope this will make som difference.

well, you just have to decide. do you have time to get creative and figure out a way to fit weighing your food into your life? lots of people do it with very busy lives, so there are many time saving tricks you can use.

the question you need to answer first is "am I serious about losing weight?". If you are serious, you will find a way to do what it takes.

Yes I'm serious. I only need to loose 5 kg (10 lb).
    I'm a little ceptic about the food measurements make such a difference.
    But I'll see, I'll give it some time and if this doesn't work I'll try to follow your advises.
    Thanks

Look at my profile pictures if you have any doubts.
    Haha...I am...lol....

well gee, thanks for laughing at my progress! I thought I was doing pretty good until that. :(

;)
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo...it was TOTALLY TOTALLY complimentary..I put the ha ha so that I would not look like a perv..u know, nervous laughter..seriously!!!!
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the answer.
    I don't have the time to measure my food. In spite of doing that I allways overcount the calories... Like, sometimes I know that what I ate is like 20 grams ( 0.044 lb I think) but I put 100 grams (0.22 lb) and I put less on the calories burned in workouts.

Lunch - No salad, half plate with rice, and the other half with meat and then I would eat that all again.
    Snack - Like breakfast
    Dinner - Like lunch

well, you just have to decide. do you have time to get creative and figure out a way to fit weighing your food into your life? lots of people do it with very busy lives, so there are many time saving tricks you can use.

the question you need to answer first is "am I serious about losing weight?". If you are serious, you will find a way to do what it takes.

But I'll see, I'll give it some time and if this doesn't work I'll try to follow your advises.
    Thanks

Haha...I am...lol....

well gee, thanks for laughing at my progress! I thought I was doing pretty good until that. :(

;)
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo...it was TOTALLY TOTALLY complimentary..I put the ha ha so that I would not look like a perv..u know, nervous laughter..seriously!!!!

pervs are my favorite kind of people!
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the answer.

Snack - Like breakfast
    Dinner - Like lunch

Thanks

Haha...I am...lol....

;)

pervs are my favorite kind of people!
    Well then you are in good company..he he
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    OP do you really plan on eating like that for the rest of your life? Whats going to happen when you start to eat other foods that you like and put back on some weight? I didnt cut any foods out that I like to eat I just eat alot less of it now. And make sure that its within my calorie goal for the day... I tried eating 1200 when I first joined but realized I was eating closer in between 1300-1500. So I average about 1400-1450 now and Im losing weight. All you need to do is eat less of an portion not necessarily change your whole eating habits around
  • manu427
    manu427 Posts: 13
    Options
    I already set MFP to loose 0.5 lb per week.
    What is LBM?
    What sould I add to get more protein?
    And I will follow your advise of don't worry with the scale.

what are your starting stats if you dont mind me asking? its very rare that MFP would give you a goal of 1200 cals for only 0.5lbs loss per week?

Sorry, my mistake, I set my MFP for 0.5 kg per week, or 1 lb per week.
  • manu427
    manu427 Posts: 13
    Options
    I forgot I also eat soup at lunch.