Looking for support...again

Options
I lost 80 pounds with MFP in 2012. 2013 left me with a very stressful twin pregnancy. I was on bed rest the entire pregnancy. The twins came early at 31 weeks and spent 5 weeks and 1 day in NICU. I think I put on more "baby" weight after they were born! I am now back on MFP to shed that extra baby weight, and some that was there before. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated.

Replies

• Kimbosbc
    Kimbosbc Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add that both babies are healthy as can be and doing great.
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I lost 80 pounds with MFP in 2012. 2013 left me with a very stressful twin pregnancy. I was on bed rest the entire pregnancy. The twins came early at 31 weeks and spent 5 weeks and 1 day in NICU. I think I put on more "baby" weight after they were born! I am now back on MFP to shed that extra baby weight, and some that was there before. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated.

They are a blessing. I would be happy to encourage and uplift you in any way.
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, your babies are gorgeous :) ....Good Luck & feel free to add me :)
  • walkerkt00
    walkerkt00 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the little ones, they are adorable! And I'm sure they will do their part to work those pounds off you :) Feel free to add me.
  • tobybraxton
    tobybraxton Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Children are blessings from God and you had a double portion:) (No pun intended :) )
    I just started 30 days ago and have to lose over 100lbs so I will be here for a while, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • nimmernom
    Options
    Never posted in a thread here.. Joined MFP last year and lost about 10lbs, then quit. Never got involved in the 'community aspect' of it... Now i've rejoined with a new account with the mindset of "out with the old, in with the new"... I'm 24yrs old and have gained about 40lbs since highschool (over the course of five years). Main reason for the weightgain was losing my Mom to cancer 2 weeks after highschool grad. Anyways, enough bantering, I guess I'm writing in here b/c I too am looking for support, and wanting to really 'do it' this time. Good luck in your journey everyone :)
  • Kimbosbc
    Kimbosbc Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey ninnernom. Welcome back to MFP. I would gladly be here for support. It is really hard to get into a pattern. It took me about a month when I first started to get the hang of it so stick with it. It will get a lot easier. So sorry to hear about your mom. That's rough.
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm coming back to MFP after a long hiatus. I'm currently pregnant, so not "losing" until after the baby's here, but I'm focusing on eating better and being more active through the end of the pregnancy to try to be healthier. April I'll be switching back to losing. I'd love more friends :)
  • vbferg
    vbferg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm also looking to lose some baby weight (except my youngest is 6!!) :) Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other!
  • colinjames777
    Options
    Hi, I really thought i was only a few here, but it seems very popular, when i started 6 months ago i was 140KG now i am 118 kg, so easy to do. Colin Wales UK.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Adorable babies!!!! So glad you're all doing well.

We're here to support you on this next journey!
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'd love to offer support.