T-25 challenge starting January 6th

Options
Hey guys just wondering if anyone would like to join my personal challenge and goal to start and finish T-25! I've lost a lot of weight and gained it all back plus some, so this time I need to be serious and I need support for a permanent fix!

If you're interested in joining just add me and well figure out what we wanna do :) any guidance would be a ppreciated!

Replies

• Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    What's T-25?? I wanted to join a challenge ????
  • KiwipowaRoo
    KiwipowaRoo Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Day one complete! I'll join!
  • maranda1001
    maranda1001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just saw the infomercial for the T-25 workout this morning before work. I'm going to talk to my hubby tonight and will hopefully be ordering it soon :) if you start on Monday you will have to let me know how it goes.
  • David988
    David988 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on Insanity and its my 4th day on it...

But looking at the before and after pics on youtube... I'm not really seeing much.. on T25..

To me.. I think Insanity is better then T25... >_<

BUT THAT'S JUST ME!
  • daizileigh
    Options
    T-25 is like insanity but in 25 minutes!
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    Yeah, and I think it boosts your fitness a lot, then you can do insanity after ;)

PS. Took measurements today, as my starting.
  • skinnitara
    skinnitara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just got T-25 yesterday... I'm excited about starting monday.. My kids and I have been doing some of the workouts to see how how they are.. Most of the time I haven't been able to keep up with the main group but able to keep up with the modifier ( I think her name is Tonya). I'm starting with the Alpha cycle and hope to finish all 5 weeks
  • KiwipowaRoo
    Options
    You'll find you can do so much more so quickly! Don't beat yourself up for where you start, it's only the beginning!!
  • missmoree
    missmoree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting on the 6th as well. I need support to keep me going and would like to help anyone that I can. Please add me.