Just started need friend support

Options
Hi guys lovin the site already. But wanna start off right. Lets support each other lookin for friends

Replies

• LinJoyAdd
    LinJoyAdd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I just started also and could use the support.
  • crystal_lynn88
    crystal_lynn88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just added both of you. :)
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more encouragement, feel free to send me a request :)
  • bdeatonrn
    bdeatonrn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just started 5 days ago! The more support the better because this is a life change and it will be hard, but we can do it!!!
  • AnnabellaMiniJarv
    AnnabellaMiniJarv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I always log truthfully! :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i started 166 days ago. have logged every day since day 1. i have an open diary and offer awesome support. if anyone needs some support feel free to add me :)
  • eduffman246
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • cherrigirl2005
    Options
    Hey guys and gals!!! I am just starting today and I am looking to lose about 100 pounds hopefully this year! Let the ride begin!!!!! I am looking for some support buddies!! Let's do this!!!

Cherri
  • pammy29045
    pammy29045 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am from South Carolina 45 yrs old 4 kiddies 3 grand kids . My daughter is getting married need to make a dent so I can get in a nice dress:smile:
  • Bonnieg318
    Bonnieg318 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP in March and have fallen off the wagon but I am back add me if you want I am back for good and I am determined to track everything and support anyone who needs it!!!