Could use support from other

Options
About 4 years ago I starting working out and went on a diet. I did real good I lost about 60 pounds felt great and then 2 years ago I met someone and got comfortable with myself and stopped working out and started eating more. I have a gained about 15 pounds back I got on this site a while ago thinking it would help It did for a while and then I stopped using It, but I am back and ready to give it my all. I could use some friends on here . :smile:

Replies

• LinJoyAdd
    LinJoyAdd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am new on this site, I could use the support also.
  • Lovandequality
    Lovandequality Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends on here too!
  • Althea247
    Options
    New here too! Would love to connect with other women looking to lose and get healthy!
  • bratdaze
    bratdaze Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    please add me and lets help support each other :)
  • TeamStriationDre
    Options
    Hey, im also new i know quiet abit about the whole working out bulking cutting so if you need any help just mesg me thanks.
  • HeartIcare
    HeartIcare Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi just added you all and lets get going! I actively use both MFP and Fitbit android apps to sync, if you happen to have a Fitbit account please feel free to add http://www.fitbit.com/user/26B7ST as well.
  • MaritzK
    MaritzK Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!

I'm very active on MFP and love to share all the motivation and experience that I gained :) Everyone can add me if you like. I also have a group of very nice and supportive friends here on MFP that you can join anytime!

Good luck to us all!
  • MaritzK
    MaritzK Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Oh yes and sorry for my profile pic haha, was just sharing some recipes and couldn't figure out another way how to upload photos :P I have pics of myself on my profile as well and my diary is open ;)