Looking 4 Tall People:P

Options
Hiya Im mags.. Its awesome to look at the success stories..but sometimes i wanna see what i would look like but im tall.. I know weird but we lose slower..look thinner when were not..just a different body type all together.. So looking to share my 2014 success with all the awesome tall people.. thanks :P mags

Lets be awesome together..Lets be who we wanna be..and let nothing hold us back!!!!!

A little about me... Im newly 35.. and my weight flucuates from 163-172.. withing days..weeks its wierd.. this is definatly a new thing i used to be able to maintain.. I dont eat much and when i do its cookies..sugar.. I know bad.. I do have a sweet tooth.. and bad cravings... but im still not eating much... also my sleep life ..lol is yuck most time i stay up 2-3 am and have 5 hours sleep.. so i have a lot to work on as do you...

Know setting a goal weight has always been tough im 5'10 1/2.... 172...small bone not sure what weight i would be happy at so im going for the lose weight toned thing.. i set it at 145..so will see..

Nice to meet all of you and welcome:)

Replies

• nancywirt
    Options
    Hey! You've got me by a whole quarter inch. I am not small boned (average, long boned?) so I think our goal will be different in that respect. Also, I weighed in at 241 this morning. I had Vertical Sleeve surgery on October 1st and have lost 57 lbs so far.
    I REALLY need to do more exercise than I do now. I have a mostly sedentary job (I'm a Librarian in a Men's Prison) where I spend the majority of my time on the computer. I want to be stronger, not flabbier.
    I just started logging all the food I eat on MFP yesterday and it seems pretty simple so far. I used to use SparkPeople a few years ago & it's good too, but a lot of people from my surgery forum use MFP so I figured I'd try it.
    I have been VERY lucky in that the surgery seems to have put the brakes on my sweet tooth (and I had it BAD! My Dad made sugar for a living!). Seriously, I don't really crave sugar at all, except I have to put a little Truvia sweetener in my tea. MUCH less than I used to put in my coffee though!
    I agree with you that it is really a different thing to compare body types at such different heights. it doesn't matter how thin I ever get, I'm ALWAYS gonna feel huge next to someone who is 5'1"!
  • Magddaa1
    Options
    Well there are alot of great things about being tall.. althoughg at a heavier weight you dont look it.. compared to a shorter person.. and yes i always feel big beside someone..but mostly just tall..and i love being tall..just bodies definatly are different... so hoo rah lets do this summer is coming and theres no reason not to do this for ourself..just got to dig and find mr will power...lol.. I honestly think the tracker is going to help.. i dont cook meals for myself.. only my family.. when they go away i eat very poorly.. and i think my body is in a starvation mode.. so im kinda scared to be eating 1500 calories.. i think ill explode..and hopefully i wont..lol... maybe ill do a weigh in at 2 weeks