Raspberry Ultra ketone

Options
Has anyone used this product? what were your results? MFP advertises it and, I was just curious.

Replies

• millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    First we had Raspberry Ketones. Now we have the "Ultra" ketones. Well, that makes all the difference then.

Seriously, they don't work. It's a scam and a waste of money. If you don't believe me, use the Search function at the top of the page and find out for yourself. This topic has been asked and answered about a million times.

And the ads that show up on your page aren't MFP sanctioned. They're just paid advertisers that keep this site free.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Save your money.
  • fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    What? MFP advertises the use of raspberry ketones? Where...I don't believe this.

I'm Not a proponent of using any pills, powders, gimmicks, etc, for losing weight. I only eat real food and stick to a macro ratio that works for me.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    OMFG, they made an ultra

Good luck on your journey OP

:flowerforyou:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Ultra as in Mega or Ultra as in low carb and only 100 calories?
  • Jazz_Hands
    Jazz_Hands Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    MFP uses Google's ad match algorithm in their advertising (or at least they did last time I checked - I have ABP, so I don't see ads!) so the ads you see on your page are beyond their control and directly related to your web browsing history. :-)
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    OMFG, they made an ultra

Good luck on your journey OP

:flowerforyou:

If I remember correctly just like Ultra or Mega Green Tea Pills...Good luck I tried Raspberry Ketones last year "with out changing my life style" It didnt work...Whats working now is eating a calorie deficit and tracking it
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

This is a good point

IMHO, if it were only 100 calories, they'd be Ultra light 100 raspberry ketones.....maybe those are coming in 2015!!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Nope never used any of those fad diet things. I like to spend my money on shoes :love:
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    turd_polish_thumb.jpg

= the "Ultra" part of the name.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,804 Member
    Options
    they're a scam, dont waist your money
  • muchadoaboutme2000
    muchadoaboutme2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    HAAAHAHAHAHA I took them for like....2 weeks. All I got was weird raspberry burps. Save your money. Eat better, move more. That's the trick.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    MFP also advertises "One Crazy Trick" and "10 Foods Never to Eat"

Ketones are in that category.

No no no, MFP does not actually advertise it. Someone else does on the ad space MFP provides. I get the "10 Foods Never to Eat" like ^that guy^ and it's a banana. Why should you never eat a freakin' banana? It's crock. Don't waste your money!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    OMG, the Keytones went ULTRA?!!!

tumblr_inline_mpt1cjHlGc1qz4rgp.gif

OP, seriously, save your money.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    MFP uses Google's ad match algorithm in their advertising (or at least they did last time I checked - I have ABP, so I don't see ads!) so the ads you see on your page are beyond their control and directly related to your web browsing history. :-)

I'm getting Garcina Cambogia ads and I GUARANTEE I've never browsed for them.

Come on, sure you have, late at night, nobody watching...then again maybe somebody else has and you didn't know it....BOOM. Mind blown...I know.
  • Jazz_Hands
    Jazz_Hands Posts: 55 Member
    Options

I'm getting Garcina Cambogia ads and I GUARANTEE I've never browsed for them.

Maybe not, but have you browsed for anything weight loss? Or...y'know...been on a weight loss site like MFP? Those are the people that Google's algorithm targets with ads for raspberry ketones, garcina cambogia, etc. You don't have to have specifically searched for them.
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I suggest you all get ADBLOCK. No more annoying ads ever. :flowerforyou:
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Ultra as in "guaranteed to make your WALLET extremely lighter."
  • Kayden1986
    Kayden1986 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    they don't work n HUMANS but my Pet RAT is losing weight on them as they are tested on rodents. 3mg a day XD
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you are using it for.

I know people who swear by it, but just for energy. I prefer 5 hour energy shots when I'm running low on steam.

It will not make you lose weight.