90's rap and reggae
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    when Im in the gym SKRILLEX!! haha
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Out of boredom I'm curious as to what music everyone likes. Personally I love country and pop.

Anything that isn't country or pop. Sorry, OP

My favorite is metal/rock
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    anything and everything with the exception of Gospel/Christian/Religious music and current rap/hip hop.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    when Im in the gym SKRILLEX!! haha

Guilty pleasure...but yes!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Electronic dance music
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Pop, r and b, neo soul
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Country
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Trip-hop, psy-chill, dub step
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    metal, indie, rock , pop- punk, and dance. will listen to anything except Jazz.
  • GingerJenX3
    Options
    Total Country bumkin here
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I like all kinds...

Mainly pop music. Anything that is upbeat.

Have been getting used to indie rock music because that is what my boyfriend listens to all the time. I have been getting used to it. Country has grown on me as well as I get older. I used to hate country music as a teen.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    As I am 40 odd - I still listen to whatever I was into at college - Ramones - Pixies - Smashing Pumpkins - Nirvana - Green Day - Dinosaur Jr. Now I listen to QOTSA - Foo's

Anyone suggest similar as I'm sorta getting bored with the same songs when out walking.

Also - does anyone know of a music App I could use when I'm out walking - I used to use WE7 but they were taken over by some multi-national dinosaur and the App is rubbish now - here's hoping lol

I love the Pixies, Dinosaur Jr, old Smashing Pumpkins!!

Some stuff from the past decade or so that you may or may not like: Bloc Party, Kasabian, Kaiser Chiefs, Interpol, Jimmy Eat World, Arctic Monkeys, Phoenix. Also how 'bout Portishead? Older but love.

Hope this helps!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Metal, including most of the sub-genres. At the moment I'm somewhat obsessing over the Viking metal stuff from Tyr, Amon Amarth, etc. The only music I don't voluntarily listen to is rap/hip hop, top 40, and gospel.
  • icerafta
    Options
    I like my jazz. Vincent Geraldi is one of my favorites. He plays the music behind all of the Charly Brown cartoons. I have one of his CD's.
  • icerafta
    Options
    Joeporta-

I just bought an ipod shuffle for about 50 bucks, went on Itunes and made an awesome playlist, then had it loaded on to my Ipod. I also have an Iphone so I have my music with me always.
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    metal, indie, rock , pop- punk, and dance. will listen to anything except Jazz.

this apart from the dance. Not a dance fan. I am also stuck in the 90s a bit so grunge is still on the list. Plus Rammstein, whatever category they fall into, they are my workout go-to music.