Hi :)

Options
I was hesitant to sign up and shy to post here. I figured since I was changing my life-style dramatically why not find a forum with others going through the same situation. I've never cared to make a change until now, I am determined to do this! I am 25 and a little under 200 lbs and at my highest weight that I have ever been, I was going through depression and addiction for the past few years and I am now finally sober and at peace, so I finally have the strength to do this. My goal weight is 120-130 Ibs. That's the weight I have been most of my life up until these last few years.

Replies

• GJShay
    GJShay Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your achievements over the past few years!
    It sounds like you're on a great path right now. After all you've been through, you've gotten stronger every day and from what you say, I'm sure you can stick with it and reach your goal - it may take some time, but you can do it!
    I'm super proud of you for your courage - and my definition of courage is: Courage isn't NOT being afraid - courage is doing the right thing and what needs to be done even though you ARE afraid.
    You are conquering your fears and that's huge! Great job!
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    Thank you so much for your kindness!