Support for 2014!

Options
Hello! I am Breanna! I am new, and i am planning to lose thirty pounds by june (or sooner, aha) and I would love to have some fitness friends to help me stay on track, and to get into shape! Heres to a new year, new friends, and new me : ) Wish me luck!

Replies

• focusedfitness123
    focusedfitness123 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my plan too. Add me if you would like.
  • kaseylandry
    Options
    Hi I am Kasey. I plan to loose 100 lbs by the end of the year. I am in need of support as well. So here's to us girl
  • kafaith523
    Options
    Hi Breanna! My long-term goal is to lose 70 pounds this year so I am in almost the same spot to lose 30 by June. Add me if you would like!
  • rmlwena
    Options
    Hi! My name is Wena and I started the Focus T 25 videos this week. There is a wedding in June that I am hoping to attend 20 lbs lighter and healthier! It's my first time joining a community and am hoping we could keep each other motivated.

Go us!
  • cynthia145
    cynthia145 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Breanna! My goal is to lose 80 lbs by October; add me and we can help each other stay on track :)
  • jv0898
    jv0898 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Lookin' to be part of your group as well Breanna. I'm hoping to lose 30# by June, so would love to keep motivated by all those willing. Started following a 1200 calorie diet on New Years Day and plan to do cardio (running) at least 5 to 6 times per week. My plan is to get the weight off and then start weights to tone things up.

Thoughts?