Looking For Those In Their 20's W/ 100LBS+ To Lose

Options
23, from New England, USA =^_^+

Replies

• kmyst1
    kmyst1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm with you hun! I'm still trying to figure out the best route to lose so jiggle. I estimate that I have about 100 - 125 lbs to lose. What's your plan?
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I just started doing NTC's brand new coaching plan. I'm combining that with running, Turbo Kick, Zumba, Yoga and Wii / PS3
  • erin8389
    erin8389 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have 300 pounds to lose. how are you guys going with your weight loss
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Here too! I will add you! I am looking for support and friends. I return well the support when I receive it
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    There's a few I know with these stats. I'm 23 with about 110.5 left to lose. (Sadly, it took me a minute to remember how old I was!)
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm 26 with roughly 150 lbs to lose!
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 21 and need to lose about 130lbs. Which would put me roughly around 150. I have never been under 200 or 240 for as long as I can remember. I had lost 36lbs at my first attempt, but now I am right back where I was. It was so easy to gain back, but so hard to lose! Hopefully we can do this together! :D
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    26 here. I'd like to lose another 80 lbs, or somewhere in that neighborhood. Feel free to add me!
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and had 100 to lose, but am halfway to goal. Anybody who wants support and to support can add me. :)
  • SeeLShrink
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm Lauren, I'm 26 and started my weight loss journey at the beginning of 2013. I have lost over 100 lbs, and have 100 more to go before I hit goal. My plan is to be at goal weight by the end of this year.

I love extra support and supporting others, so add me if you like! Also, if there are any fitbit users out there, my page is http://www.fitbit.com/user/25BJZM so be sure to add me on there too!
  • skysmom26
    skysmom26 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    26 here... im just starting again ... feel free to add me...
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm 28 and have about 130lbs to lose.
    Lost 35lbs last year, gained it all back and more so I'm starting over following a low carb diet and Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme, hoping to reach goal by my 30th (Feb 2015)

Add me if you'd like some support.
  • ryanrieb
    ryanrieb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    25 here from SECT. 100+ to lose.
  • honeybeeses
    honeybeeses Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi hi. 25, from the UK checking in. I have 100lbs to lose. I'm looking for some pals for motivation and accountability. Anybody interested? :)
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    100-120 to lose! I'm 22, feel free to add me!
  • rainandwood93
    rainandwood93 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    20 with 105 to lose! Would love some friends to share this with. Add me!
  • DatPanna
    Options
    Hello! I'm 22 and want to lose 87 lbs! I know it's now 100+, buuuut it's pretty freakin' close. :) Please feel free to add me, anyone and everyone not creepy.
  • strangewebby
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 28, I've lost about 60 pounds so far, and looking to lose around 90 more. It's been a slow process but feel free you add me and we can support each other.