Looking for some mfp friends for motivation & inspiration!

Options
I'm 31 years old and I've been on mfp for awhile now, I used it religiously over the summer and successfully lost 15lbs in two months. But then I backslid, and now I am ready to buckle down again. I need to lose 75 lbs. I would love some more friends on here for support and encouragement! Add me if you'd like!

Replies

• kafaith523
    Options
    Just added you as I am in the same position! I want to be back at my healthier weight and am ready to make 2014 the year it happens!
  • Solomino
    Solomino Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi...I have been on since late August (I think). I am on a new path....I am excited about losing weight and since I have joined, I am loving my exercise time. Add me if you want, I would be glad to be your cheerleader. We can support each other. :happy:
  • DebCor13
    Options
    I need it too! anyone can add me too. the more the merrier! :D
    i was on before, but had issues with my account and had to start over and lost a few good friends that i had :( and i cant find them again . so i need help as i cant do this alone.
  • chachabear79
    chachabear79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I'm very active in the summer ,but start slacking off in the winter. Also I have gained about ten to twelve pounds over the holidays . Yikes! That's a lot. Oh well gotta get back into the swing of things. I missed a 5 k walk that was right by my house, because I was too out of shape, that's not going to happen again. Lol. Well hang in there, keep up the good work.
  • tashalloyd330
    tashalloyd330 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I am open to any friends as I no longer have any active friends on here. I am currently working on maintaining the weight I lost last year, but I still struggle mentally with my eating daily and so I still track daily to keep me accountable. I log on every day but I may not be able to comment daily, but I will do my best to comment if I can.
  • KiwipowaRoo
    KiwipowaRoo Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, looking for some active friends!
  • Naturalhiker
    Options
    Same here as well :)
  • bsbdean
    Options
    I started using mfp about two months ago after seeing my daughter use it for a school project. I started using it and simply keeping track of calories and exercises has allowed me to lose over 10 lbs, which was my goal. Never hungry, just always focused. You must simply be willing to note all you consume and will see the change. Here to help in anyway I can.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Congrats on taking charge and control of your health again!

You are welcome to add me! I am on daily and am always striving to encourage and support my MFP buddies!!