Options

Replies

• brianages
    Options
    Great job and I'll bet it feels great!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i must be mistaken then because i clearly read this : I started August 1, 2013... I weighed 320 pounds. In October, I was 256...

just wondering.
  • mikeruz
    mikeruz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It does feel great to get the weight off and get healthier. It also feels great when my dad, my uncles, and others say that I motivated them to lose weight.
  • qtgonewild
    Options
    ^^^ dude can you answer the question
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Another great transformation. Thanks for sharing and congratulations! :drinker:
  • paultireland
    paultireland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. My highest weight was the same as your starting weight, so I am in the same book. I'm only 5'7" so I look even fatter. Great job!
  • rhonda999
    rhonda999 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job! You do look awesome! Hard work certainly pays off.
  • lumiereducoeur
    lumiereducoeur Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go - all of your effort has definitively paid off! :)
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    could you possibly share how you lost 64 pounds in 2 months ???? in no way am i negating your awesome success but I'd be curious to know.

Aug-Dec would be 4 months. ;)

Great job OP! you look awesome!

Plus, men lose weight easier than women. Something about muscles and testosterone.
  • mikeruz
    Options
    i must be mistaken then because i clearly read this : I started August 1, 2013... I weighed 320 pounds. In October, I was 256...

just wondering.

I did lose a lot of weight in a short period og time and it is pretty dramatic. I simply did the following:

- did not have a cheat day
    - stopped drinking all sodas, pops whatever you call soft drinks
    - switched from Miller Lite to Miller 64
    - got a personal trainer 2 days a week
    - went to the gym and did cardio and weigth training the other 4 days a week
    - focused on eating cleaner foods, spring mix salads with balsamic, chicken, pork, salmon
    - protien shakes
    - made my snacks healthy; instead of chips I ate carrots, apples, snap peas - found special K cracker chips
    - kept myself dedicated to losing weight

Taking this success and putting it to my professional life to have a successful 2014!
  • qtgonewild
    Options
    thank you for your answer. great job!
  • cnick21
    cnick21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    amazing! Your hard work and dedication has truly showed off. Keep up the tremendous work! Kudos!!!! :smile:
  • LesBrock
    LesBrock Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well done You, cracking job :happy:
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you and thank you so much for sharing. You look great!!
  • nystateomind
    nystateomind Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow... You give me hope.... What were you eating?? and GREAT JOB by the way!!!:smile:
  • AngelBearz330
    AngelBearz330 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is dedication and impressive work! Enjoy the fruits of all that labor and truly hope 2014 is everything you want it to be. Took me 1 1/2 years to lose 57 lbs, but I have not worked out so what can I expect?! LOL Still overjoyed with the outcome...
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow, you truly look amazing. I'm sure with this dedication and positive attitude you will have an amazing 2014. ????????
  • mikeruz
    Options
    Wow... You give me hope.... What were you eating?? and GREAT JOB by the way!!!:smile:

My diary is open for you to look at.
  • mikeruz
    Options
    That is dedication and impressive work! Enjoy the fruits of all that labor and truly hope 2014 is everything you want it to be. Took me 1 1/2 years to lose 57 lbs, but I have not worked out so what can I expect?! LOL Still overjoyed with the outcome...

Thank you! You look great also!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!