Looking for people to lurk on their diaries...

Options

Replies

• megbethanyread
    megbethanyread Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My diary is visible to friends - feel free to add me. c:
  • gracey422
    gracey422 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I took a holiday break as well but i'm back on it... feel free to add me if you'd like.. cw (post holidays): 115, gw: 105..
  • anitak22
    Options
    You can add me. My diary is open to whomever wants to look or be friends. :smile:
  • DECAFLiving
    DECAFLiving Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anyone can lurk in mine but I am vegetarian - so it may not be that exciting (except for a few cheats!!)! ;-)

Feel free to add me.
  • tobefitfifty
    Options
    Hi my diary is open to everyone anyway........I decided no hiding then :-)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    My diary is public but you're welcome to add me. Im around 5'6-5'7 (1 1/2 inch leg difference and scoliosis makes my exact height difficult to measure). Started at 285, down to 181.5, goal is 150. I eat 40/30/30 macros if that makes a difference to you. Currently at 1410 calories and eat back 70% of exercise cals back.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    lurk_zpsd6f7a763.gif if you want im open
  • sjp_511
    sjp_511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, so I sent a request.

We are the same height but I weigh a little bit more. I started at 229, lost 40, fell off the wagon and gained some back. In the beginning of December I started back with a starting weight of 205, currently fluctuating just above 200. I aim for ~1600 cals/day, eating back some exercise calories, espeically if it was a larger burn (ie more than 600).

Like most people, my diary has been pretty bad the past 2 weeks and there were a few days I was out of town visiting family and I didn't log at all.
  • biscuit1942
    biscuit1942 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mine is open for the lurking! I love to lurk also. As a vegetarian I struggle some days. Two years ago weighed in at 222. Started training for my first 5K back in Sept SW 205 dropped down to 192 and managed to run the whole 5k under goal time on Nov 25th. Felt great and endurance was up. Took the last month off and gained back 11lbs and starting fresh again. Would love motivation and commets from others, all my friends flaked off here.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to all...but probably not relevant for all but a very small percentage of MFPers.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Feel free, mine's open to the public.
  • jackjb2
    jackjb2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me feedback is always useful and motivating
  • kschaef137
    kschaef137 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested, feel free to creep my diary or just add me, as I'm interested in scoping other diaries, too!
    5'4" F, SW: 186 lbs., CW: 162 lbs., GW1: 152 lbs., GW2: Wherever my body is happy and healthy.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine. It's public.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    My diary is public. If you request please send a note with the request.
  • imju5tme
    imju5tme Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Diary is public (if a bit monotonous, but I am a creature of habit), so feel free to look.
  • 1soccerdad
    1soccerdad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My diary is wide open and can be mildly entertaining to read as I am working to add running miles, lose weight, stay healthy and still keep cocktail hour alive.

Cheers!!
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been here since April 2013, log everything I put in my mouth, lift heavy and do cardio. I. Keep only open diary friends therefore I do not keep many friends.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to the public. I did take some time off for the holidays, but today is logged.
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You can add me....I love to cook and cook most nights (and have left-overs for lunch the next day - so there is some repetition).
    My downfall is I have a very (very, very) breakfast routine and am always looking for breakfast ideas.
    I try to keep my net calories (after exercise) about 1200...So I generally eat 1500 cal per day.