5'1" 36lbs lost with pics... Looking to reach goal in 2014!

Options

Replies

• briandahawaiian
    briandahawaiian Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing Transformation!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look fantastic. I am the same height as you, and almost the same start weight. One difference is my age though - I'm 52 and believe me I wish I would have done this at your age! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous. I love your dark hair, sparkling eyes, and perfectly sculptured eyebrows. :smile: Now, regarding your weight lose, you look great! Keep up the hard work.
  • hrufener06
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You were beautiful in the before pictures but you are glowing now! GREAT JOB!
  • caseybaby84
    caseybaby84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You have a great shape!
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you very much everyone I really appreciate all of the very sweet comments. :)
  • widebride
    Options
    You have such a tiny waist! Congratulations you look amazing!
  • JeaninePaige
    Options
    You have such a tiny waist! Congratulations you look amazing!

Haha yeah now I do!! 28 1/2 inches woohoo!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love the sweater in your mirror pic too. Nice to see another shorty's success. I'm only an inch taller and my goal for total weight loss is about 40 lbs, so you're an inspiration to me for sure! :flowerforyou:
  • CCNurseMarti
    CCNurseMarti Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am at the beginning of this journey and I just want to say it is inspiring. Being 5'1 as well, I know that every single pound makes a big difference. Keep up the great work, and thanks so much for sharing!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Awesome, possum! :flowerforyou:
  • JeaninePaige
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love the sweater in your mirror pic too. Nice to see another shorty's success. I'm only an inch taller and my goal for total weight loss is about 40 lbs, so you're an inspiration to me for sure! :flowerforyou:

Thank you!!! You can do it. :) if I can, anyone can. Pssst, the sweater is from Marshall's!
  • JeaninePaige
    Options
    I am at the beginning of this journey and I just want to say it is inspiring. Being 5'1 as well, I know that every single pound makes a big difference. Keep up the great work, and thanks so much for sharing!

This is so true... Every pound really does make a difference! You can do it :)
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Im 5'1" as well & started out at 167lbs in July, now I'm 126lbs. Got a few more pounds to drop, but mostly toning up. Congrats on the loss!
  • JeaninePaige
    Options
    You look amazing!! Im 5'1" as well & started out at 167lbs in July, now I'm 126lbs. Got a few more pounds to drop, but mostly toning up. Congrats on the loss!

Thank you so much!!! Ahh congratulations. Keep up the amazing work!
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You look great and you are very pretty :)
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You look really great!!
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    You looked beautiful then and look gorgeous now!!! great job!! Feel free to add me!!
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!