Newbie who needsfriends and motivation!!fitbit newbie too!

Options
This might sound so cliche but this time, this year I'm starting a new me! I honestly got to the point where I couldn't do it anymore!! One personal struggle of mine is, everyone around me eats things I shouldn't be eating and the weekends kill me! Enough about the old me I'm looking for new friends and new fitbit friends too! I'm 27, married with 2 children and working full time + school. I need to make time!

Starting off day one with an account and a new tracker.

Any tips, stories and friendships are greatly appreciated!!

http://www.fitbit.com/user/2B9LNH

Replies

• charliekd
    Options
    I am starting fresh too tried this last year lost ally weight and gained it al back. Email/friend me and we could do this together
    Charlenekamba@icloud.com
  • Ramirez132
    Ramirez132 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome I will. Thank you! Yes on losing and this time for sure!!
  • pchicaq
    pchicaq Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YeaY! To a new start!!!!
  • Stephrod91
    Options
    I'm also a fitbit user! I need motivation and people that can keep me on track!

stephrod91@yahoo.com
  • CucamongaFit
    CucamongaFit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this site & Fitbit also. Learning to use both. Any advice for would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to getting fit and meeting new people along the way!
  • tara_9
    tara_9 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, one tip I found helps me as it is very cold where I live, I carry a fruit like banana as a snack and I carry my gym clothes. so after work eat the banana or any snack and hit the gym.
    remember 80% is what we eat and 20% workout. I want to lose 100 pounds as I am going to india for a family wedding and want to look my best.
    I BELIEVE IN ME AND I BELIEVE IN YOU.
    we are going to rock this, one day at a time, one meal at a time.
    Another thing Is I log my meals one day before so I know how many calories I am going to eat and planned for success.
    we are going to blast this weight...:explode: