An Oops Moment = New breakfast

Options
So while bleary eyed I was making my daily oatmeal I accidentally poured my Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry Juice in my oatmeal. But it was actually really good, definitely something I will eat again.

That is all :drinker:

Replies

• Aamilah
    Aamilah Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    CURIOUS OF HOW IT TASTE.
  • anniehoffman
    Options
    I make my morning oatmeal with 1/2 water and 1/2 organic apple juice. It's an easy way to make it sweet without adding actual sugar. I usually add cinnamon too. Yum!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I make my morning oatmeal with 1/2 water and 1/2 organic apple juice. It's an easy way to make it sweet without adding actual sugar. I usually add cinnamon too. Yum!
    That sounds wonderful!!!! I will have to try that!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Been there. At least you didn't pour it in your coffee. That's unpleasant. Will have to try this, though. It sounds good.
  • kidakiwi04
    Options
    Ickybella- I have been known to pour coffee in my oatmeal...I really should stop making breakfast half asleep LOL
  • vonnegut2767
    Options
    So while bleary eyed I was making my daily oatmeal I accidentally poured my Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry Juice in my oatmeal. But it was actually really good, definitely something I will eat again.

That is all :drinker:

I'm always worried I'm gonna reach for the Almond milk, and come out with that tetra of chicken stock. THAT would not taste good on my Kashi cereal.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I have accidentally grabbed the wrong spice bottle while attempting to add cinn to my oatmeal. Cayan pepper didn't taste good with nutmeg.

Well they both had red caps! I blame it on lack of coffee.