newb here

Options
hi ... i'm here to concentrate on eating better ... drop roughly 12-15 lbs and tone up. i currently go to the gym attend spinning classes pilates and do mostly cardio running elliptical workouts ... i don't go as often as i want but with work an school i can't complain

-Melissa

Replies

• megsc25
    Options
    Welcome - I just joined yesterday and have seen a wonderful abundance of support from the people on this site! :D
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Melissa:

Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit and your progress so far. You sound determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people and helpful posts over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • Kantrell
    Options
    Welcome, this site is great. I agree, there is a lot of support here. It's nice to know that people are in your corner through the ups and downs that come with trying to reach your weight goal(s).
  • fitness28
    Options
    I too am new here. Mother of 3. Returning college student. And have recently taken in 2 kids for awhile. So am no longer getting to the gym and have lost time and motivation. Hoping to regain motivation.
  • tdixon00
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been using this site for a little bit now but it is really helpful. I hope you find the support here that you need :)
  • MelissaBethAnn
    MelissaBethAnn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thank you all for the welcome .. slowly trying to work this site out :glasses: