What is one food you know is hindering your progress but ref

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    For me its frosted mini wheat!! I honestly can't get enough of it! I eat it for breakfast on the weekends usually, but for the past two or three weeks I've been eating them almost every morning, and my weight hasn't moved for the past three weeks... could that be the cause? I'm betting so... Hope that I can give them up soon so I can get to my goal weight!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Orville Redenbacher Simply Natural popcorn. I eat the whole bag and even though I still stay within my daily calories, I know I'd do better without those 300 calories. I just can't give it up yet. :sad:
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    cheetos and oreos :(
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter! I could consume half a jar a day!
  • cullensbrunette
    Options
    Coke (the soda not the drug-lol), chips, candy.....shall I go on?
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    alchohol, chocolate, pasta, rice, bread... just one??? Can't be.
  • futureMrsOrasit
    Options
    I would have to say......alchohol....mainly beer....and fast food...I would eat it everyday for every meal if I could!! but, haven't had any in around 2 weeks!!
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    ice cream. i work it into my counts though.

and white pasta. within my cals, but I know we could be healthier if we did WW. But I hate to waste what we have on hand already!

oh... and waffles.... and pancakes... and occasional processed crap like chicken nuggets... and cake... oh, and also zucchini bread... and tater tots.... yeah.... so..... um..... (I do work it into my cal count though. I know I could be MUCH healthier, but I'm OK with slow and steady and moderately healthy if I don't have to give up everything I like!)