Creamer for coffee?

Options

Replies

• Torgrills
    Torgrills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Half and half with about a teaspoon of Torani flavored syrup for sweetness. Coffee is the one thing I won't skimp on.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Coffee Mate White Chocolate Caramel Latte creamer. I don't skimp and I don't log it.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    There are few things that I refuse to budge on and my coffee creamer is one! 2 tbsp every morning of Coffee Mate Vanilla Caramel--70 calories and I enjoy every sip :)

Me too, but my creamers change. Right now, it's Italian Sweet Cream. Next week, it'll be something different. :smile:
  • dawnleanna1
    Options
    There are few things that I refuse to budge on and my coffee creamer is one! 2 tbsp every morning of Coffee Mate Vanilla Caramel--70 calories and I enjoy every sip :)

This but I buy the sugar-free, half the calories :P
  • Wifey7891
    Options
    i use regular coffeemate in various flavors. if you are worried about sugar u can get low sugar kind. also chocolate soy milk i have found to be very tasty in coffee. i dont log mine either.
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I just use milk. since I cut almost all sugar out of my diet, milk is plenty sweet to my taste buds
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm on a slow journey to trying every single International Delight out there. So far, I've used:

Pumpkin Spice (My absolute FAVORITE, so creamy and full bodied)
    Founder's Favorite Ice Cream Sundae
    Southern Butter Pecan

All say 30 calories (I think) on the bottle, but MFP goes with 35, so I go with 35 calories. They're all really good! For awhile I used a soy creamer but it'd congeal and it was just really gross to look at.
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    A scoop of Unjury Chocolate protein in my coffee- a yummy Mocha every morning!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Almond milk, vanilla syrup and a scoop of ON Vanilla Ice Cream protein powder.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    How about Almond milk? an 8oz glass is like 60 calories.
  • tat20
    tat20 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Since I'm trying to completely cut coffee out of my diet eventually, I am down to my one cup in the morning. I use 2 tsp of sugar and 2 tsp of a non dairy, dry coffee creamer. I also like to add some cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice to it to give it a little kick. That's where a majority of my sugar comes from for the day.
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    2% milk
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I use milk! No sweeteners, sugar etc. I like decent coffee though, no cheap rubbish! I want my coffee to taste like coffee. We don't really have all the flavoured creamers in England anyway.
  • cindy326
    cindy326 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have tried many many flavorings and creamers to fill my java addiction. I currently use cafe llave Espresso (strong) with sugar free italian sweet cream 15 cal/tbls. It works for me. I also like the davinci syrups that are sugar free..Natural bliss is good too.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Usually coffeemate or the generic equivalent. I was recently gifted with some 'triple sweet cream' non-dairy creamer that I've been using.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    whole milk
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Truvia and sugar free french vanilla creamer from CoffeeMate..and a tablespoon of raspberry white chocolate creamer. I log it and don't sweat it ..just part of my calories for the day.
  • beckyswenson9
    beckyswenson9 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I use International Delight coffee creamer with my coffee. I don't add any sweeteners since the creamer is already sweet enough for me. I have creamer with my first cup, and then any coffee after that is black.
  • WhyLime113
    WhyLime113 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee, but tea, although there's still a bunch of good stuff. I've recently taken to using a small dollop evaporated/condensed milk (if it's not sweetened condensed milk, I'll add some honey or agave).