Hummus

Options
I love Hummus! I bought the red pepper and I use it own, sandwiches or crackers. But I can't think of what else to use hummus for? I know I can use pita bread or celery, but does anyone have ideas for LOW CARB?? Thanks!!

Replies

• rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I like it on carrots. I think other people use it on other veggies instead of dip.
  • ChelseaPilon
    Options
    Baby carrots for sure (14 carrots have only 8 carbs) and bell peppers.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    i mix in with my salad dressings
  • forswearitssight
    forswearitssight Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like it with everything. I'll use it in a wrap with chicken and some veggies. If you can find a grocery store that sells falafel (or see if you can make your own), that's the best. I spent 2 weeks in Israel a couple years ago and practically live on hummus!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I use as a spread too! I also dip carrots into it. Roast your favorite veggies in a hot oven with garlic and a tiny bit of olive oil. . Make lots and have for dinner the first night. Put them in the fridge - Dip in hummus for lunch the next day!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I use it as my salad dressing or eat it with chicken, it goes with everything it seems like! I posted how to make "pesto hummus" in the recipe forum, hummus is one of the easiest things to make!

~Leash :heart: