Diet Bet

Options
Setting up a new Diet Bet, called Kitty's Diet Bet. Buy in is $10, starts on January 16th- gotta figure in for an underway period :) Anyone down for joining? Here's the link: http://diet.bt/19JLJgD

You have 28 days to lose 4% of your total body weight, and all winners split the prize money.

Would love to have more people join, the more there are the more fun it is- plus the pot increases :) Please join us!

Replies

• MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I already signed up for one, but I wanted to say that this dietbet site is awesome! I wish I would have found it at the start of my weight loss. What a great way to get motivated and earn some extra cash! I'm in a 4 week one now and I hope to do one more. After that I don't think I'll have 4% to lose, so it won't work for me.
  • FatKid_13
    Options
    I love the diet bet systems. I've done several over the last year, and they've helped me maintain accountability and helped me lose 20 pounds. I schedule them all through the year, so you can add me if you would like to know about others in the future.
  • aluethi1
    aluethi1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I do a six month and 2 four weeks ones at a time to I can get paid three times to lose once. :)
  • FatKid_13
    Options
    I've definitely done that before :)
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just joined one with a mama group... but definitely do another in a month or so!
  • stefanosb8
    stefanosb8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm already in two. Do you know how many you can do at once? Also- did you win any or get paid out at the end?

If I can do another one I will though. I'm really excited about the concept.
  • stefanosb8
    stefanosb8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well, it just let me join. So that answers that question. Looking forward to it!!!
  • FatKid_13
    Options
    I think the max number I've done at once was three. Not sure what their limit is, but I do think they have one.
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Im joining tomorrow! My purse is in my car and it's to cold to go get it lol
  • FatKid_13
    Options
    Glad to have you!
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    I recently joined diet bet after reading a post on here, not sure if it was this one or another one. I love the concept.

I joined the 4% in 4 weeks blogiates one plus the transformer diet 10. Since starting the first one (3 Jan) I have lost 3.1kilos...most of that would be water weight, but now to tackle the fat!
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I joined one too---bikini mommy challenge
  • Pennstatechica
    Pennstatechica Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I joined!
  • Cazza92
    Cazza92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know if there is a UK one?