looking for Ohio diet pal

Options
Hi just joined this morning. So far I have not done well by myself. WeightWatchers worked by it got to expensive. I did like the group weigh ins. I do well with my feet in the fire. Hope to find someone soon.

Replies

• gingerlocks13
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Ohio too - Columbus area. Feel free to add me. I tried WW last year and just started MFP last week but like it a lot better than WW already. :)
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    I'm Jenny. I live closer to Cinci. One of my MFP friends has a group with challenges and weigh-ins you might be interested in if it helps you.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18193-january-2014-challenge-group

Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. I'll try to help if I can.
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Columbus, Ohio here. 30 y/o woman looking to lose ~20lbs for my wedding early October. Have done WW in the past with success, last used a calorie counter about 2 years ago. Back on the wagon for the wedding push!
    Gluten free, workout 5x/week, foodie, and clean-eating focused.
    I share my diary with friends and love to share recipes. Looking forward to building a community!
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Columbus Ohio here too. I am always looking for others to share experiences with and maybe even a running partner once in a while. I am 32 years old and looking to lose another 20 to 30 pounds on top of the 60 I lost last year. Feel free to add me.

MerisaOct3, congrats on your upcoming wedding.