Costa UK help please!

Options
Just wondered if anyone could help me work things out please. I am not a hot drink drinker and thus I don't know.

Today I had a medium hot chocolate takeaway from Costa - without cream. I just asked for a hot chocolate. Seeing as I don't use Costa, I don't know if their default is full fat or skimmed milk? Can anyone tell me, so I can work out/find the calories?

Thank you!

Replies

• magickclaire
    Options
    different stores do it differently, I've seen some use semi and some use full fat, they never use skimmed as standard though, I know that much :(
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    http://www.costa.co.uk/menu/mocha-hot-chocolate/hot-chocolate/

Took me 2 minutes to google. Unless you asked for skimmed especially, it was full fat and 327 calories. Rest of the macros are in the link.
  • missbirrell
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I did use that link actually, but I just wanted to know if the default was skimmed or fat full. People suggested full fat here and elsewhere so I've used that. Thanks!
  • shellywelly123
    shellywelly123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi I work in a costa and generally all stores will use full fat milk unless you ask otherwise. Normally Costa don't do semi milk as a rule unless they buy it in specifically.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hi I work in a costa and generally all stores will use full fat milk unless you ask otherwise. Normally Costa don't do semi milk as a rule unless they buy it in specifically.
    Nice to know! Cheers :drinker: