124»

Replies

• WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Coffee mate and splenda.
    This
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    I typically take it black but when I want a little kick I use the Torani sugar free syrups. In fact right now I am having the sugar free "Smore" flavor...yum!!!
  • Cbandelier
    Cbandelier Posts: 217 Member
    Whole milk. At work I use half and half. I have started sweetening it with at honey (at home) which sounds weird but is actually delicious.
  • I know it sounds like overkill, but I use my protein powder and a splash of chocolate syrup. I have to blend it for a few seconds to get the powder mixed in, but it's definitely healthier than using cream
  • Ooh. Almond milk is a great option! I'll have to try it with protein powder and honey also. =)
  • I love, love, love my coffee! I'm kinda picky about how I like it lol...splash of skim milk, tsp of fat free Hazlenut Coffeemate and one splenda. I log it all every morning. I only drink 1-2 cups a day and then switch to green tea.

I don't like going to speciality coffee places...i.e. Starbucks because they can't make it how I like (believe me I've tried!) :smile:
  • kaylorraine44
    kaylorraine44 Posts: 135 Member
    I use a tbsp of International Delight Fat Free and Sugar Reduced French Vanilla Creamer (wow that's long) and some plain soy milk. Yum!
  • ME0172
    ME0172 Posts: 200
    Sugar free creamer and splenda. Really not against sugar, but it has less calories than regular and tastes way better than fat free.
  • moylek
    moylek Posts: 27
    "I know it sounds like overkill, but I use my protein powder and a splash of chocolate syrup. I have to blend it for a few seconds to get the powder mixed in, but it's definitely healthier than using cream"

What's unhealthy about cream? Or do you mean "creamer"?
  • Pixt
    Pixt Posts: 95 Member
    "I know it sounds like overkill, but I use my protein powder and a splash of chocolate syrup. I have to blend it for a few seconds to get the powder mixed in, but it's definitely healthier than using cream"

What's unhealthy about cream? Or do you mean "creamer"?

I use protein powder in my coffee too. What's healthier about it for me is that hitting the vicinity of my protein macro for the day is my biggest challenge and I struggle with wanting to even bother with eating breakfast. So, if I can change breakfast from being a tablespoon of sugar and some half and half conveyed by a cup of coffee to 27g of whey protein and some half and half in a delicious frothy coffee concoction, it helps me hit my protein and fat macros and doesn't start my day off with carbs in such a lead ;)
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Sugar Free coffee mate (any flavor but Pumpkin Spice is AMAAAZING) and splenda. 30 calories for two TBSP of creamer. yumm
  • kbair6
    kbair6 Posts: 1
    Organic Valley Half and Half
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Try almond milk ( I use the unsweetened vanilla flavor at times ) ... However, im using Coffee mate original .. but my friend. THIS HAS TRANS FATS .. .(hidden under the name of partially hydrogenated soybean oil).

I am getting off of this mess ... and years ago during one of my fad diets phases, I did the Cabbage soup diet and couldn't have sugar in my coffee and I TOTALLY LOST THE TASTE FOR IT ... SO I DON'T DO ANY SWEETENER AT ALL.

Good luck.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    First cup I splurge and use coffeemate vanilla
    2nd cup (and if I go for 3 or 4) non dairy creamer & splenda
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    I do coffeemate and splenda. I tried almond milk and organic creamer. No ma'am.
  • DBubbs
    DBubbs Posts: 38 Member
    Splenda and International Delight creamer. If I'm out of that, I use unsweetened almond milk.
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    I very rarely use cream and sugar and have gotten used to drinking coffee black. I would just go light on whatever you decide to use and use Stevia or Truvia for the sugar
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    A lot of half & half. Not negotiable. I make it fit in my calories.

I don't use sweetener.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Heavy cream with a splash of real vanilla extract, simply makes the best tasting coffee.

this sounds good????