New to site

Options
I just signed up today. I have done this before on a different site, but the app doesn't go with that phone now. I have lost 92lbs, but gained back maybe half of that. I need to lose the pounds again and then some. I need some people to help me out. I have to lose over 100 lbs to get to the point that I want to get to.

Replies

• cjanaro
    cjanaro Posts: 33
    Options
    I just signed up today. I have done this before on a different site, but the app doesn't go with that phone now. I have lost 92lbs, but gained back maybe half of that. I need to lose the pounds again and then some. I need some people to help me out. I have to lose over 100 lbs to get to the point that I want to get to.
    WOW 92 pounds is crazy! Great work! I am definitely on board to join you, lets achieve our goals together!
  • davelibertyjones
    Options

I have about 48 to lose. That is phase 1 for me. I really would like to lose an additional 30, but I'm not thinking about that until I reach the first goal. I log on every day and would be glad if you respond to my friend request.
  • snootmaster
    snootmaster Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a large amount of weight to lose to and can use all the support I can get (and am also happy to give support). Sending you a friend request.
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss that is a fantastic achievement. If you dont mind me asking, what do you think attributed to you gaining some of the weight back? I personally have about 40 pounds to lose and look forward to meeting some new friends so we can help each other towards our goals.
  • shanel1886
    shanel1886 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started to think I could do it without even trackin my intake. Which was wrong I also had some stress in my life with family. I know now that I will always have to track what I eat
  • bekeycrowe
    bekeycrowe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    92lbs is fantastic, well done you! at least you know you have the strength to do it :) i'm more than happy to help! i would ideally like to lose 62lb, i'm sure we can help each other :D xx