Looking for people to lurk on their diaries...

Options
124»

Replies

• Sweetpea6896
    Sweetpea6896 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to check mine out, it's open to all! :)
  • svandever101585
    svandever101585 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You can snoop in my diary. :) Also I just completed T25 and had AMAZING results. I lost 30 lbs and 28.5 inches. I start P90X3 In the next week and half. Just waiting for i to get delivered.
  • sam_km
    sam_km Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I struggle with ideas on what to have for lunch at work besides soup and boring sandwiches! I like to cook from scratch and love hot and spicy food! I'm starting to create recipes for healthy indian dishes :-)
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I struggle with ideas on what to have for lunch at work besides soup and boring sandwiches! I like to cook from scratch and love hot and spicy food! I'm starting to create recipes for healthy indian dishes :-)
    Leftovers for lunch!!

Also, if you like sandwiches but get bored, try adding various low cal things that really pop with flavor, like some hot peppers, or sriracha hot sauce (mixed with plain Greek yogurt it makes a great sandwich spread)...or add things for texture like bean sprouts, or cucumbers to add some crunch. Or some of those delicious crunchy French's Fried Onions...just 25 cals for 2 tbsp which is definitely enough to add flavor and texture to a sandwich.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    you're welcome to add me, my diary is always open. it's mostly wild game and low carb
  • Santasmincepie
    Options
    FR sent.
  • Clareel
    Clareel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested add me - I'm female, SW 200 / GW 150

Just started and trying to get the hang of things, would welcome any feedback :)
  • Mullerboy
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    My diary is open for all. I like to cook and bake, so lots of homemade things and my daily ice cream which reminds me I need to get to the store!
  • memes_74
    memes_74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open but not sure if you want to follow my food plan right now..trying to adjust and learn what works for me..but we can learn from each other
  • cooky_monster
    cooky_monster Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to snoop in my diary, its open! I must admit I still make silly choices when it comes to snacking (too much sugar!) but im working on it :ohwell: . And feel free to add me as a friend, the more the merrier :happy:

Also, honest feedback and critique is welcome :flowerforyou:
  • moonbaby12
    moonbaby12 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me feel free to lurk!!!!
  • kanens
    kanens Posts: 12
    Options
    MFP Friends are the best. Anyone feel free to add me and then lurk away :-)
  • journey_man
    journey_man Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too, though I doubt it will be of much use to many. Being a rather large fellow, I can get away with eating around 2000 cal and still lose a lot, at least for now. And then I only started in mid-Dec, so there is a lot of aberration due to the holidays. For example, I still have a lot of bread and cheese left over that I routinely feast on (in moderation of course). Otherwise they are not a regular part of my diet.
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back up as well, but would like to share food ideas.
  • sam_km
    Options
    Thanks for some super suggestions! Going to try to be more adventurous!
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I lost 75 pounds before I found MFP - it would have been so much better if I was a member during that 18 month stretch.

Add me if you want. Been here 2 years and log daily, work out regularly - lots of food ideas.
  • DevoteeofIset
    DevoteeofIset Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like to look at my friends diaries to support them in their goals. Right now I am just attempting to log everything and hopefully move back into an all natural / paleo / ancestral type of eating plan might get a little boring but I love support / accountability from friends. Would love to add anyone looking for support and accountability.

Best, Erica
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My diary is open if anybody is interested. Some things are in other language because I buy local food (not UK & USA:)
    I'm 5'7'' on 1200 cals.
  • sam_km
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I live in England too! Feel free to add me :-)